Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Election Day. And Nav politicizing the Raptors Org. ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Election Day. And Nav politicizing the Raptors Org. ?

Hope everyone votes today.

What do you think about our Raptors at large rep Nav Bhatia in this pic with Stephen Harper and a Raptorize T shirt?

Isnt this politicizing the org.? Wonder if it was sanctioned. I have always thought that at the league level they are quite sensitive about not publicly making overt political statements one way or another.

http://www.thestar.com/news/federal-...ket-rally.html
    Last edited by Bendit; Mon Oct 19, 2015, 01:03 PM.

I'll just put this here:

GO VOTE (for anyone but Harper)!!!

Comment

As for Nav, I'm not surprised he's a Conservative, though I am disappointed he would look to Politicize sports.

Comment

I'm hoping for historic voter turn-out and an emphatic decline in Conservative seats. People are genuinely pissed off about the quality of our PM for the first time in my memory. Remember when Jean Chretien choked a guy? Nobody gave a rats ass compared to the shit that Harper has been pulling.
        Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

Axel wrote: View Post
          I'm hoping for historic voter turn-out and an emphatic decline in Conservative seats. People are genuinely pissed off about the quality of our PM for the first time in my memory. Remember when Jean Chretien choked a guy? Nobody gave a rats ass compared to the shit that Harper has been pulling.
          Thats because Chretien was the MAN. Lol Harper is a little bitch... a very tall little bitch.

Comment

@Axel...Go Atlantic...polls seem to show a sea change in the political landscape in your provinces. Looking forward to a change myself. My biggest gripe is that SH has mimicked his con compadres to the south in so many ways it is distastefully unCanadian.

@Joey...Nav was probably able to lease a few Hyundai to the CPC But seriously the Org. should slap his wrists for that pic. Of course as a private citizen he can do whatever...probably voted for the Ford bros. too. How insanely crazy was that public meeting by Harper. Shows a desperation in my view. Really also displays a crass hypocrisy about his law & order positions dealing with Rob a public drunk, wife molester and hard drugs abuser.

Oh...nice hair though...eh!!!

Comment

Comment

If the Cons win again, i'm going to be a little pissed.
                #JaysWinningLikeItz93'

Comment

I always felt an affinity with Atlantic Canada, and now I know why ... they're wonderful, wonderful Liberals.

Comment

Joey wrote: View Post
                    I always felt an affinity with Atlantic Canada, and now I know why ... they're wonderful, wonderful Liberals.
                    They're Liberals because Harper pretty much told everyone by his actions he can't be trusted and he doesn't need them. Well guess what? Now he can prove it.

Comment

Liberals with a huge lead!
                      "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

I voted liberal for first time ever.

GTFO Harper

Comment

Wow. Mchappy. I couldn't see you voting liberal. Wow.

Comment

Congratulations Canada. You deserve exactly what you voted for.
                            Sunny ways my friends, sunny ways
                            Because its 2015

Comment

Uncle_Si wrote: View Post
                              Congratulations Canada. You deserve exactly what you voted for.
                              I've read this several times, and I just don't know how to read it .. LOL

Are you saying we did bad, or good?

Comment

Working...
                              X