Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Election Day. And Nav politicizing the Raptors Org. ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Finally GTFOH Harper
    "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

Joey wrote: View Post
      I've read this several times, and I just don't know how to read it .. LOL

Are you saying we did bad, or good?
      Anything that gets Harper out is good.
      "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

So when can I score some legal pot?

Comment

No Orange Crush anymore. Why so many people going to Liberals? You really want deficits?
          Axel wrote:
          Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
          KeonClark wrote:
          We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
          KeonClark wrote:
          I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

Cody73 wrote: View Post
            No Orange Crush anymore. Why so many people going to Liberals? You really want deficits?
            People knew they had to pick one or the other, otherwise the vote would be split, and the Cons would win again. Liberals had a stronger campaign, and Justin Trudeau has awesome hair. Jack Layton is the only reason SO many people voted NDP last election. Mulcair is creepy.

As for the Libs and the deficits, the deficits are exactly what many Economists have been calling for, as it will be a massive investment into long term infrastructure, transit and city core, as opposed to just maintaining the shitty status quo, while slowly chipping away at everything that makes us Canadian, as the Cons wanted to do.

Comment

Thank god the Cons can't con Canada for another 8 years or so. Anyone but that sociopath disguised as a politician again. I'm glad the good people of Canada have prevailed through and avoided another possible disastrous period in our coming future. I think. Optimism has been restored for me.
              Last edited by BS10; Tue Oct 20, 2015, 12:23 AM.
              #JaysWinningLikeItz93'

Comment

Joey wrote: View Post
                As for the Libs and the deficits, the deficits are exactly what many Economists have been calling for, as it will be a massive investment into long term infrastructure, transit and city core, as opposed to just maintaining the shitty status quo, while slowly chipping away at everything that makes us Canadian, as the Cons wanted to do.
                slippery slope. i think the canadian government works best as a minority government and any majority goes to far.

Comment

Miekenstien wrote: View Post
                  slippery slope. i think the canadian government works best as a minority government and any majority goes to far.
                  Need to jump start the economy, any action plan would get painfully delayed with minority gov't.
                  Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

I was hoping for a minority Liberal government. It would give Trudeau a chance to prove himself before the training wheels came off. That said, I'm thankful that Harper is out and I am hopeful Trudeau takes his time and makes most of these positive changes he spent the last months discussing.

As some alluded to, real changes probably weren't coming via a minority. Well, one thing is certain, Trudeau and the Liberals are different than Harper and the Conservatives and we should see change coming fast.

Uncle_Si wrote: View Post
                    Congratulations Canada. You deserve exactly what you voted for.
                    And what do you think we voted for?

Comment

I just think that when the parties work together the entire country gets the most benefit as no one is allowed to be left out of the decision making. For example you know the liberals wouldn't allow homeless people's rights to be ignored and you know the conservatives wouldn't let the corporate rights be ignored. When you have a majority in Canada, you can run rampant on the country, as seen with the passed two regimes.

Comment

Axel wrote: View Post
                        Need to jump start the economy, any action plan would get painfully delayed with minority gov't.
                        What is the liberal plan for that? "the economy" has become an old world issue as far as what a party can do for it, to me. The world is a global community and one country has much less control on its' own economy than it once did.

Whichever party is more open to international trade and trying to make Canada a leader in exports and globalization will end up doing the most for the economy.

Comment

I just think that when the parties work together the entire country gets the most benefit as no one is allowed to be left out of the decision making. For example you know the liberals wouldn't allow homeless people's rights to be ignored and you know the conservatives wouldn't let the corporate rights be ignored. When you have a majority in Canada, you can run rampant on the country, as seen with the passed two regimes.
                          I know what you're saying but with a minority you're never going to fix some of the issues Harper created. I personally like to see a first term minority though.

What is the liberal plan for that? "the economy" has become an old world issue as far as what a party can do for it, to me. The world is a global community and one country has much less control on its' own economy than it once did.

Whichever party is more open to international trade and trying to make Canada a leader in exports and globalization will end up doing the most for the economy.
                          Well one way he can help stimulate the economy is by promoting small businesses by way of tax cuts and funding. He himself said change comes from the ground up and small business is on the ground floor. That's where the biggest upside for job creation in long term and that's where you can foster a resurgence in Canadian exports.

Comment

Majority Liberal it is

Comment

Wow. Mchappy. I couldn't see you voting liberal. Wow.
                              Pretty piss poor choices in politics right now.

Conservatives needed to go.

My biggest issue with Liberals is stance on climate change - surprise! They also supported C-51. But they want to legalize weed. I don't smoke but it is well past due.

NDP are unsustainable long term.

Comment

mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
                                Pretty piss poor choices in politics right now.

Conservatives needed to go.

My biggest issue with Liberals is stance on climate change - surprise! They also supported C-51. But they want to legalize weed. I don't smoke but it is well past due.

NDP are unsustainable long term.
                                I'm happy.

Comment

Working...
                                X