No announcement yet.

Toronto vs Washington in MTL Oct 23rd 7:30PM on TSN2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If John wall can get a decent 3 point shot going then the wiz are gonna be really good this year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Maury wrote: View Post
      If John wall can get a decent 3 point shot going then the wiz are gonna be really good this year.

Wall doesn't have a decent 2pt shot

Comment

Last stop on the road to the regular season! I wonder if we'll see regular lineups now.

If so, can't wait for those hockey subs.
        OG is our king

Comment

Meaningless rematch time! Yeah!
          The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

raptors999 wrote: View Post
            Wall doesn't have a decent 2pt shot
            I guess I should have said shot, but he doesn't really need a mid range shot as much as a 3pt shot would help him.

Comment

Maury wrote: View Post
              I guess I should have said shot, but he doesn't really need a mid range shot as much as a 3pt shot would help him.

He just needs something to stop guys giving him 10 ft

Comment

raptors999 wrote: View Post
                He just needs something to stop guys giving him 10 ft
                Yah once he has that he can go right past soooo easily

Comment

If all the starters play, I'm predicting some tense moments and bad blood between these two teams. They shouldn't like each other after the playoffs and all the trash talking. Hope Carroll shuts Beal down.

Comment

Hope Wall struggles once he realizes the Raptors don't let guys just drive up the middle

Comment

Snooch wrote: View Post
                      beal got better though.
                      I think it's way to early to say that. He had a great playoffs 2 seasons ago and that didn't really translate into improvements last year so it'll be interesting to see how he plays this season, especially since he's seeking a maximum contract (which he'll almost definitely get).

Comment

Thank god Pierce aka the Raptor Killer is in the West and not on the Wizards anymore.

Comment

Raptorsnz wrote: View Post
                          I think it's way to early to say that. He had a great playoffs 2 seasons ago and that didn't really translate into improvements last year so it'll be interesting to see how he plays this season, especially since he's seeking a maximum contract (which he'll almost definitely get).
                          He's playing smarters, taking better shots, stepping back from the midrange, his efficiency is gonna skyrocket him.

Comment

Wow so many active threads these days. Can't remember a game day thread being so close to the bottom on game day.

Comment

FoxMachine wrote: View Post
                              Wow so many active threads these days. Can't remember a game day thread being so close to the bottom on game day.
                              It's friday and its a preseason game, and the blue jays are playing tonight in another must-win game. Raptors aren't going to get much love tonight.

Comment

planetmars wrote: View Post
                                It's friday and its a preseason game, and the blue jays are playing tonight in another must-win game. Raptors aren't going to get much love tonight.
                                Yet the derozan thread is thriving

Comment

Working...
                                X