Clear All

• Bebe back tonight?
    9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• I want my Bebe back
      OG is our king

Comment

• Raptor's They Coming...

Led With Lucas Nogueira Bringing that Brazilian Touch, Kinda Like KARDI!!!

Tha Real Hip hop Crew Kardinal, The Rascalz, CheckMate, Choclair, and Thrust

Bless Up Kardinal Offishall True Hip Hop Legend from Tha Good, KARDINAL DOES NOT PLAY!!!
        Last edited by CB4Champ; Wed Dec 9, 2015, 03:28 PM.

Comment

• consmap wrote: View Post
          I want my Bebe back

Comment

• I would have went with the Michael Scott clip myself. But well done either way.
            Two beer away from being two beers away.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
              I hope he becomes Brandan Wright/Amir Johnson
              i shouldn't have compared him to Amir with ankles and all.
              Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• He just can't stay health.. He's just too skinny and probably has a hard time keeping the weight on. I like him a lot but worried that he'd only be good for about 50-60 games a year on average (and that's with a coach that would play him despite not having an injured center on the team).

Comment

• i was wondering if his hair is a competitive advantage. the bulk of it and how high it is could block line of sight to the basket well

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
                    He just can't stay health.. He's just too skinny and probably has a hard time keeping the weight on. I like him a lot but worried that he'd only be good for about 50-60 games a year on average (and that's with a coach that would play him despite not having an injured center on the team).
                    I'm worried about him too, I hope that he and the training staff can figure things out.

There are examples of guys who manage to work through early injury problems, whether it is altering their biomechanics or training the right way / gaining strength in the right place to help avoid things in the future.

He has a lot of talent and it'd be worth the invested time.

Comment

• one of his main issues has been staying healthy

Comment

• CAn he get 5 mins tonight if possible? Though I don't mind him sitting if he's still not 100%

Comment

• Just saw a timeout segment during an Orlando-Charlotte game where someone had to guess whether a name was an NBA player or a Star Wars character. They had Lucas Nogueria and the person guessed Star Wars character lol.

Comment

• Raptorsnz wrote: View Post
                            Just saw a timeout segment during an Orlando-Charlotte game where someone had to guess whether a name was an NBA player or a Star Wars character. They had Lucas Nogueria and the person guessed Star Wars character lol.

Comment

• http://www.sportsnet.ca/basketball/n...t-next-season/

It is hard not to like Nogueira. He comes off as much emoji as human, the living embodiment of comic sans font (which is hated by font enthusiasts, but that’s besides the point). He walks around with his Sideshow Bob hair, jokes about how starters are special and to be protected at all costs, and uses “high-level” as an adjective like ‘90s surfer dudes used “gnarly.”

Basically, he looks to be having fun all of the time, all too rare in professional sports. That has been a mark against him in the past. But Casey isn’t fooled.

“Behind that smile,” the coach said, “there is a competitor, a competitiveness about him that you don’t see. It’s there. When you first meet him, you probably don’t know because he’s such a smiley kid.”
                              There is a chance Raptors fans are going to get to know Nogueira a whole lot better next season. With Jonas Valanciunas’s salary set to skyrocket from US$4.7-million to more than US$14-million next year, and Bismack Biyombo due for a huge raise the Raptors may not be able to afford to pay him, Toronto is going to have to make some tough decisions up front. While it is possible both Valanciunas and Biyombo are back next year, it is a lot more likely that the Raptors will have to sacrifice one or the other in order to maintain some financial flexibility.
                              “I shoot threes there. I love it. I look for more assists,” Nogueira said at the BioSteel Centre on Tuesday. “I can’t get assists here. It’s part of my game, but I don’t have the ball in my hands too much. In the D-League, I have the ball in my hands. A lot of big men, when they catch the rebound, they don’t know what to do. There, I can push the fast break and give the first pass for some threes for a trailer or in the corner in transition, things that I can’t do here. I’ve got to catch the ball here and find the point guard.”

“His passing skills are uncanny. He has excellent hands,” Casey added. “He’s gotten used to the physicality. I think that’s the biggest change or adjustment he’s had to make to the NBA. Everything he does will translate at some point with the right opportunity.”
                              Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• This is why we should let Biyombo walk.
                                9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Working...
                                X