Lucas Nogueira

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Primer wrote: View Post
    They pretty much never update weight and height measurements, you have to use the eye test and compare to older photos. I think Bebe's gotten bigger. Also 24 is definitely not fully grown, I didn't start being able to put on weight until 25+.
    Looks like a stick to me. I think he started in the ACB in 2011 so that's a lot of strength and conditioning, presumably. I can see him put on a little more weight but not sure his frame looks like it will significantly.

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
      How good do you guys think Bebe can be? I think he can be a better passing Tyson Chandler.

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk
      Tyson chandler? All star? All nba 3rd team? Defense plater of the year? 2nd most important player on a world champion? And you're saying "him, but better"??

I thought you loved Deebo but looks like beebo has passed him
      9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
        Tyson chandler? All star? All nba 3rd team? Defense plater of the year? 2nd most important player on a world champion? And you're saying "him, but better"??

I thought you loved Deebo but looks like beebo has passed him
        I'm just going to say it; it's not about Bebe there.
        "My biggest concern as a coach is to not confuse winning with progress." - Steve Kerr
        "If it's unacceptable in defeat, it's unacceptable in victory." - Jeff Van Gundy

Comment

• https://youtu.be/TQduIznX1uU

He was a lot skinnier in ACB
          Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Thx mix. Says he was 215lbs.

Found this at 225

http://nbaheights.com/player/lucas-n...d-dash-center/

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
              Right now he's just getting stops on instincts. I think a couple more years with Casey he can get there.

The Chandler comparison is way off. I see Bebe more as a Gorgui Dieng type of player. Right now he looks like a poor man's version of Dieng.
              Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Bebe is closer to Nerlens than any of those other guys. Racks up steals and blocks.

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                  The Chandler comparison is way off. I see Bebe more as a Gorgui Dieng type of player. Right now he looks like a poor man's version of Dieng.
                  He has the potential to be. If he gets there is the question. Has the tools. Mobility, lenght and hands.

@Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Poor man's Joakim Noah
                    Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• middle class man's lebron james

Comment

• A rich man's Jim McIlvaine.

Bebe's on pace for 1000 MP, has a 15.9 DRB% and 8.5 Block%

The past 30 yrs only 4 times has anyone played a 1000 min with a sub 16 DRB% over 8% Block%.

AK47 did it once, Manute Bol once and McIlvaine twice.

McIlvaine was 7' 1", played 7 seasons and never had a TS% over .500 after his rookie year.

Edit: Bebe's TS% is .794, so by rich man I mean Warren Buffet.
                        Last edited by 3inthekeon; Wed Dec 7, 2016, 03:17 AM.
                        If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

• 3inthekeon wrote: View Post
                          A rich man's Jim McIlvaine.

Bebe's on pace for 1000 MP, has a 15.9 DRB% and 8.5 Block%

The past 30 yrs only 4 times has anyone played a 1000 min with a sub 16 DRB% over 8% Block%.

AK47 did it once, Manute Bol once and McIlvaine twice.

McIlvaine was 7' 1", played 7 seasons and never had a TS% over .500 after his rookie year.

Edit: Bebe's TS% is .794, so by rich man I mean Warren Buffet.
                          The Manute Bol comparison really drives home the point.

So, basically Bebe lets the opposing player get deep position, then blocks his shot, but the player gets the rebound and goes back up, and Bebe blocks his shot again, etc..., etc.... lol

I'm not sure about this, but I thought rebounding was one of those stats that don't really improve that much over a career. Bebe's already 24. If so, that's a problem.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post

I'm not sure about this, but I thought rebounding was one of those stats that don't really improve that much over a career. Bebe's already 24. If so, that's a problem.
                            Yep. Rebounding and not fouling are two things that don't improve much throughout a career. He struggles with both.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
                              The Manute Bol comparison really drives home the point.

So, basically Bebe lets the opposing player get deep position, then blocks his shot, but the player gets the rebound and goes back up, and Bebe blocks his shot again, etc..., etc.... lol

Agree with most of what you say, except most of Bebe's blocks are help defense, from what I've seen.
                              If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

• Bebe doesn't seem to have the same toughness as some of the comparisons he's getting. He could be a good back up imo, but I don't see him as a starter.

Comment

Working...
                                X