No announcement yet.

Lucas Nogueira

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think Bebe can get better at rebounding. Just a little bit more strenght and experience will do wonders.

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk
    @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• 2nd chance points gonna be the death of this team unless Bebe steps up his rebounding
      Last edited by tDotted; Mon Dec 5, 2016, 09:35 PM.

Comment

• i really like players that know who they are, what they have, know exactly what they are great at, and know what they should not do. BeBe knows these

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
          My pet peeve with centers is when they can't rebound the ball. I like Nogueira a lot but he just seems to be so passive when it comes to rebounding. With his size and wingspan he should be able to grab a lot of boards. Hopefully he works on that. JV's been struggling but he's still in the top 20 (with at least 10 games played) in TRB%. Bebe is 90th best.

And yeah.. Masai's gonna lock that kid up for cheap.
          It's his positioning and lack of box out. JV's yelling is getting tiresome, very tiresome, like tiresome to the point it will make Refs not call legit fouls because of his yelling alone

Comment

• Ummm ... Bebe is shooting 100% from the Field over the last 3 games, averaging 10 points per.
            Not to mention his 2 blocks and 2 steals per game as well.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
              Ummm ... Bebe is shooting 100% from the Field over the last 3 games, averaging 10 points per.
              Not to mention his 2 blocks and 2 steals per game as well.
              After this game ( which is 1 regular season game of 82), this board has become something akin to a drunken Matt Barnes in a nightclub.
              If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

• 3inthekeon wrote: View Post
                After this game ( which is 1 regular season game of 82), this board has become something akin to a drunken Matt Barnes in a nightclub.
                Huh? I don't see any one strangling anybody else?

Comment

• How good do you guys think Bebe can be? I think he can be a better passing Tyson Chandler.

@Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                    How good do you guys think Bebe can be? I think he can be a better passing Tyson Chandler.

No chance. Bebe is too soft to be like Chandler. Bebe is not even that good of a defender.
                    Mamba Mentality

Comment

How good do you guys think Bebe can be? I think he can be a better passing Tyson Chandler.

Chandler averaged 12.4 rebs at 24 yrs old (12.9/36). Bebe is 7.9/36 this yr. Chandler had a 5 yr head start in nba. I like bebe but I think it's optimistic at this point. Poor man's version imo. It's very early, even though bebe's at an advanced age now. He doesn't seem like he's the same age as jv. Seems closer to poeltl.

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                        No chance. Bebe is too soft to be like Chandler. Bebe is not even that good of a defender.
                        Right now he's just getting stops on instincts. I think a couple more years with Casey he can get there.

@Chr1st1anL

Comment

• lewro wrote: View Post
                          Chandler averaged 12.4 rebs at 24 yrs old (12.9/36). Bebe is 7.9/36 this yr. Chandler had a 5 yr head start in nba. I like bebe but I think it's optimistic at this point. Poor man's version imo. It's very early, even though bebe's at an advanced age now. He doesn't seem like he's the same age as jv. Seems closer to poeltl.
                          Yeah, he's not the same kind of rebounder but, his rim protection has to be on par. As well as his steal rate. I agree he does seem younger than his age. Bebe will get better just by playing more and more NBA basketball.

@Chr1st1anL

Comment

Yeah, he's not the same kind of rebounder but, his rim protection has to be on par. As well as his steal rate. I agree he does seem younger than his age. Bebe will get better just by playing more and more NBA basketball.

He's 220lbs at age 24. His frame doesn't look like it will add weight. He hasn't played a lot but hes been in strength and conditioning programs with us, ATL and in ACB from a young age.
                            I see him more as a good backup until yak adds weight and experience. At that point bebe would have good trade value if he keeps playing well. I don't see him as the long term starting solution.

Comment

Bebe isn't even close to Chandler. Bebe may have better rim protection by default because of his length, but Chandler was a great overall defender at C.

Comment

• lewro wrote: View Post
                                He's 220lbs at age 24. His frame doesn't look like it will add weight. He hasn't played a lot but hes been in strength and conditioning programs with us, ATL and in ACB from a young age.
                                I see him more as a good backup until yak adds weight and experience. At that point bebe would have good trade value if he keeps playing well. I don't see him as the long term starting solution.
                                They pretty much never update weight and height measurements, you have to use the eye test and compare to older photos. I think Bebe's gotten bigger. Also 24 is definitely not fully grown, I didn't start being able to put on weight until 25+.

Comment

Working...
                                X