No announcement yet.

Lucas Nogueira

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Like I said earlier, he said in interview that his relationship with the national program had gone a bit sideways but he'd still been hopeful at that point.

Wedding could have complicated any reconciliation.

Comment

• Is bruno playing for Brazil?
      9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
        Is bruno playing for Brazil?
        Nope! Not good enough!
        Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

• WJF wrote: View Post
          Nope! Not good enough!
          2 Olympics away from being....

Comment

2 Olympics away from being....
            The guy at no age has never played for the National team ... He didn't even play for Brazil when they had their C team ..

Comment

• How bad are Bruno and Bébé to not be playing for thier National Team? You telling me these two aren't even good enough to ride the bench?
              @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                How bad are Bruno and Bébé to not be playing for thier National Team? You telling me these two aren't even good enough to ride the bench?
                I would rather they be with coaches preparing for major seasons of their life. I hope they aren't in Brazil chilling. If they are I hope they are taking the raptors representers around rio

Sent from my HUAWEI TAG-TL00 using Tapatalk

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
                  I would rather they be with coaches preparing for major seasons of their life. I hope they aren't in Brazil chilling. If they are I hope they are taking the raptors representers around rio

Sent from my HUAWEI TAG-TL00 using Tapatalk
                  Bruno is in LA working out with Powell and Ross at UCLA. Bebe I have know clue. It still shows how far away these two are that they can't even make their national team roster. All the other young Brazilians like Neto(Utah) and Felicio(Bulls) are on the team. It's not an age bias. Our Brazilians just aren't good enough. Which is sad because I'm pretty sure both Bruno and Bebe were drafted higher.
                  @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• I think I've lost faith in Bébé. I except Yak to have all his back up C minutes by New Year.
                    @Chr1st1anL

Comment

Bruno is in LA working out with Powell and Ross at UCLA. Bebe I have know clue. It still shows how far away these two are that they can't even make their national team roster. All the other young Brazilians like Neto(Utah) and Felicio(Bulls) are on the team. It's not an age bias. Our Brazilians just aren't good enough. Which is sad because I'm pretty sure both Bruno and Bebe were drafted higher.
                      Very true.

Comment

I think I've lost faith in Bébé. I except Yak to have all his back up C minutes by New Year.
                        Youve "lost faith" in the middle of august and he hasn't played real minutes in like 8 months?

Pretty sure that means you never had faith to begin with.

Comment

Youve "lost faith" in the middle of august and he hasn't played real minutes in like 8 months?

Pretty sure that means you never had faith to begin with.
                          I've actually been a pretty big bébé supprter. I just think Yak has the better mindset from what I've read.

Also his been on the team for 2 years and hasnt shown much.
                          @Chr1st1anL

Comment

I think I've lost faith in Bébé. I except Yak to have all his back up C minutes by New Year.
                            octothorp wrote: View Post
                            Hasta la vista, BeBe!
                            http://www.raptorsrepublic.com/forum...l=1#post664398

Comment

• Bump.

There was an interview after the game where they asked Bebe what he did during the off season to improve and he said he did a couple of lifestyle changes
                              such as he stopped drinking alcohol entirally as well as the birth of his daughter really made him focus more on his career.

I am glad this guy is finally maturing and succeeding.

Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post
                                Bump.

There was an interview after the game where they asked Bebe what he did during the off season to improve and he said he did a couple of lifestyle changes
                                such as he stopped drinking alcohol entirally as well as the birth of his daughter really made him focus more on his career.

I am glad this guy is finally maturing and succeeding.
                                I feel like having a kid is a big turning point for a lot of players, I know DeMar and Lowry have both said the same thing as well. Even Ross to a degree since he had a kid in the last year or two. Of course, it could just be naturally getting more mature as you age as well.

Someone get Bruno to knock up a woman though just to be safe

Comment

Working...
                                X