Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 424

Thread: Lucas Nogueira

  1. #41
    Raptors Republic Superstar SkywalkerAC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    3,594
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Think he gets minutes today?

  2. #42
    Raptors Republic Superstar A.I's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    4,989
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Just want to point out Bebe has a 36 PER and a .415 WS48 lol. #PlayTheMan

  3. Like golden, Just Is, Axel liked this post
  4. #43
    Raptors Republic Veteran Jangles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    7,765
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote A.I wrote: View Post
    Just want to point out Bebe has a 36 PER and a .415 WS48 lol. #PlayTheMan
    I don't think he can keep that up

  5. #44
    Super Moderator Axel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    East Coast
    Posts
    13,632
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote A.I wrote: View Post
    Just want to point out Bebe has a 36 PER and a .415 WS48 lol. #PlayTheMan
    lol, pretty small sample size, but yes, play him. See what he can do while JV is out and then perhaps adjust the rotation accordingly once JV returns.
    Heir, Prince of Cambridge

  6. Like A.I liked this post
  7. #45
    Raptors Republic Superstar A.I's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    4,989
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Jangles wrote: View Post
    I don't think he can keep that up
    Of course he can't, very small sample. He should still get playing time with JV out. Casey probably won't play him anymore because he couldn't guard perimeter players against the Suns...

  8. #46
    Raptors Republic Veteran tonious35's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Richmond Hill or Edmonton
    Posts
    7,521
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Bebe, is like Norman Powell, no minutes guaranteed unless injuries. I liked that BEBE tried his best, but what can you do if a scrub team has a Bench Center that chucks?

  9. #47
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Peace and Love City
    Posts
    508
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Tears , Sigh,

    Lucas "Bebe" Nogueira Has Career All star Talent....The coach Casey is destroying all the Positive habits that the Raptors Can have... CASEY POSSIBLY HURTING THE RAPTOR TEAM SEEMS LIKE ON PURPOSE!!

    I just don't know how a coach can have such a poor ability to analyze his reppers and he puts them into positions to LOSE ...basically the Raptors are Repping every game 4 on 5 since Bismack is Not a starter offensively.. He has Lucas The Brazilian That Has All Star Potential and He Rarely even reps even though Biyombo and Lucas are the 2 main big men that are Well! What is the coach doing???

  10. #48
    Raptors Republic Starter Masai Uhearme's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    300
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Not a bad game from BEBE

  11. Like CB4Champ liked this post
  12. #49
    Raptors Republic Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Cambridge, ON
    Posts
    11,261
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Fantastic - saved the game, we were really struggling with Biyombo out there.

  13. Like S.R., Just Is, MixxAOR, CB4Champ liked this post
  14. #50
    Raptors Republic Hall of Famer TRex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Jurassic Park
    Posts
    10,150
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote DanH wrote: View Post
    Fantastic - saved the game, we were really struggling with Biyombo out there.
    +1

    It was awful to watch lol.

  15. #51
    Raptors Republic Veteran
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    5,333
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote TRex wrote: View Post
    +1

    It was awful to watch lol.
    Triple coverage on Lowry and DD barrelling to the rim when Biyombo was the screen man. It looked like rugby out there.

  16. Like Just Is, TRex liked this post
  17. #52
    Raptors Republic Icon MACK11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    ALBERTA
    Posts
    21,600
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    This dude needs more minutes from now on. Don't you dare send him back to the bench smh

  18. #53
    Raptors Republic Veteran tDotted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    7,272
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote CB4Champ wrote: View Post
    Tears , Sigh,

    Lucas "Bebe" Nogueira Has Career All star Talent....The coach Casey is destroying all the Positive habits that the Raptors Can have... CASEY POSSIBLY HURTING THE RAPTOR TEAM SEEMS LIKE ON PURPOSE!!

    I just don't know how a coach can have such a poor ability to analyze his reppers and he puts them into positions to LOSE ...basically the Raptors are Repping every game 4 on 5 since Bismack is Not a starter offensively.. He has Lucas The Brazilian That Has All Star Potential and He Rarely even reps even though Biyombo and Lucas are the 2 main big men that are Well! What is the coach doing???
    He repped hard tonight.

  19. Like CB4Champ liked this post
  20. #54
    Raptors Republic Veteran consmap's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    6,502
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Goat
    "Oh my god man" - Jonas Valanciunas

  21. Like mcHAPPY liked this post
  22. #55
    Raptors Republic Starter Masai Uhearme's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    300
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote MACK11 wrote: View Post
    This dude needs more minutes from now on. Don't you dare send him back to the bench smh
    Whose are coach doe? you know he is going back to the bench.

  23. #56
    Raptors Republic Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Cambridge, ON
    Posts
    11,261
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Also, his post game interview made me love him so much. Was animated, even excited, about having set good screens for the guards. So happy for him. I hope he gets his chance now for the next few weeks, and doesn't get relegated back to the bench after a game like that.

  24. Like Shantz, Wild-ling#1 liked this post
  25. #57
    Raptors Republic Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    10,257
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Lucas with 7 reb in 17 min

  26. Like Wild-ling#1 liked this post
  27. #58
    Raptors Republic Superstar Just Is's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Brampton
    Posts
    2,540
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    I want it known that I was on the Bebe bandwagon before this game and had been saying that he needs to be getting more minutes.

    Glad to know I was right on this night. Absolutely killer in only 17 minutes.

  28. Like Wild-ling#1 liked this post
  29. #59
    Raptors Republic Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    10,257
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Just Is wrote: View Post
    I want it known that I was on the Bebe bandwagon before this game and had been saying that he needs to be getting more minutes.

    Glad to know I was right on this night.
    I just wanted the Biyombo playing big minutes experiment to end.

  30. #60
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Peace and Love City
    Posts
    508
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Bebe, WOW!!!
    Last edited by CB4Champ; Wed Dec 2nd, 2015 at 10:30 PM.

  31. Like Wild-ling#1 liked this post
Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •