Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you guys need me, I did get Joey's message and would be willing to come up to Dynasty.

I've kept an eye on my baseball team so far, and think I fit in well. But it is your choice, guys.
    Axel wrote:
    Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
    KeonClark wrote:
    We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
    KeonClark wrote:
    I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• Pretty sure Joey is preparing the official announcement for our 2 new members.
      Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
        Pretty sure Joey is preparing the official announcement for our 2 new members.
        Indeed, expect to see something tonight, just prior to the Draft!

Sorry for any delay, have been scrambling with Draft Preparation and Free Agency coming up... and, y'know, real work. Lol

Comment

• Good and how long will you freeze them from making moves?

Comment

• Cody73 wrote: View Post
            If you guys need me, I did get Joey's message and would be willing to come up to Dynasty.

I've kept an eye on my baseball team so far, and think I fit in well. But it is your choice, guys.
            Sorry bout that 9-1 BEATDOWN last week. Just a little payback for my opening week shutout...

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
              Good and how long will you freeze them from making moves?
              Will likely stick with the 1-week movement moratorium.

Comment

• thank you for the updated draft position rankings, makes it easier to propose trades
                in masai we trust

water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

Comment

• Chad Ford ✔@chadfordinsider
                  Draft picks for sale! By my count that's picks 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 19, 20, & 21 on the market https://twitter.com/espnsteinline/st...99492494614528

this draft aint last years... but it aint that weak!
                  in masai we trust

Comment

• Anyone curious about moving into the top five, hit me with your best offer. I have a few teams kicking the tires. I'm happy with Buddy, Jamal orris though. All have huge potential.

Edit: To clarify though, #1 is off limits. I'm talking #5.
                    Last edited by Apollo; Thu Jun 23, 2016, 07:13 PM. Reason: .

Comment

• smoke screens - don't sleep on bender, chriss, or brown. 3-8 are all interchangable it seems! I may possible trade down --- accepting offers
                      in masai we trust

Comment

• On ESPN Jaylen Rose just live mocked Simmons, Ingram, Dunn, Criss, Murray and Hield as the top six. Jaylen loves Criss.

Comment

• Brown and Bender 3 and 4? My scouts are going to have to work overtime to find out what we missed before our draft.

Comment

• Wee bit late on this, but I am very happy to announce that Cody and 007 have both made successful bids for joining the Dynasty League. I will be hosting the Team Selection Coin Flip later tonight, to decide who will receive which available team.

Both Cody and 007 have been members of the Keeper League and Re-Draft league, and both are massively active users on the Forum at large, so I am very happy to welcome them to the league. They have made their oath of a life long commitment to league, and understand the only way to leave is via Death (or an appropriately worded resignation)... so there's that.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                              Wee bit late on this, but I am very happy to announce that Cody and 007 have both made successful bids for joining the Dynasty League. I will be hosting the Team Selection Coin Flip later tonight, to decide who will receive which available team.

Both Cody and 007 have been members of the Keeper League and Re-Draft league, and both are massively active users on the Forum at large, so I am very happy to welcome them to the league. They have made their oath of a life long commitment to league, and understand the only way to leave is via Death (or an appropriately worded resignation)... so there's that.
                              I think the bold is an excellent addition to the league.
                              Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                                Wee bit late on this, but I am very happy to announce that Cody and 007 have both made successful bids for joining the Dynasty League. I will be hosting the Team Selection Coin Flip later tonight, to decide who will receive which available team.

Welcome to the league Cody and 007!

Would have been a cool idea to have an "expansion draft" where they draft from the pool of players on both vacant teams.

Comment

Working...
                                X