Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I hope it works out for you. I didn't see this one coming though.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
      I hope it works out for you. I didn't see this one coming though.
      Definitely seems like a reach but no guarantee he would have made it to auction and if Miek feels he's a better option than say Sabonis or Valentine then it could work out big time.
      Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Totally. I'd rather risk dying by my own decisions than someone else opinion. Apparently Glove Jr was just diagnosed with a sports hernia but they gave him a three year and they're weak at PG.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
          Definitely seems like a reach but no guarantee he would have made it to auction and if Miek feels he's a better option than say Sabonis or Valentine then it could work out big time.
          Was thinking valentine. Injury potential scared me off.

Sent from my HUAWEI TAG-TL00 using Tapatalk

Comment

• Pick Team Official Pick Window
            Apollo
            Ben Simmons
            Miekenstien
            Brandon Ingram
            Kris Dunn
            Joey
            Jamal Murray
            Apollo
            Buddy Heild
            WJF
            Thon Maker
            Cody
            Jakob Poeltl
            Joey
            Dragan Bender
            Miekenstien
            Henry Ellenson
            DanH
            Jaylon Brown
            Mack North
            Marquesse Criss
            Miekenstien
            Gary Payton
            JBML
            August 3rd; 8am - 11am EST
            Cody
            August 3rd; 11am - 2pm EST
            Skywalker
            August 3rd; 2pm - 5pm EST
            WJF
            August 3rd; 5pm - 8pm EST
            Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• At work Gentlemen..... Will make decision early this evening...sorry for the delay......

will look at any offers to move up or straight up trade...not interested in aging veterans

Comment

• jbml wrote: View Post
                At work Gentlemen..... Will make decision early this evening...sorry for the delay......

will look at any offers to move up or straight up trade...not interested in aging veterans
                You'll still be 12-15 hours ahead of schedule, no worries. It's why I like this style of draft - gives everyone a chance to participate.
                twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• Team WJF would like to announce that they have come to terms on a rookie extension with Nerlens Noel. Team WJF believes that the 22 year old will continue to be a great source of blocks and steals and that Noel will continue to be a solid rebounder and will increase his offensive consistency with further work at the free-throw line.

In keeping with the youth movement, but remaining highly competitive, team WJF has also come to terms with 2 26 year old players in Gordon Hayward and Marcus Morris. Both players bring versatility to the roster and are looking to have career years in 2016/17. Hayward is looking forward to playing with an established veteran point guard and looks forward to the benefits that that will bring to his game. Morris will have the advantage of a full training camp with all of his new teammates and looks forward to establishing his team as a young and playoff ready threat.

Terms of the deals will be made shortly.
                  Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
                    You'll still be 12-15 hours ahead of schedule, no worries. It's why I like this style of draft - gives everyone a chance to participate.
                    Indeed, this has been great.

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
                      Darn... one more pick and he was mine.

With the 11th pick, The MNBC will select Marquese Chriss, PF, Phoenix Suns.
                      Love this pick. I think in two years he'll be one of the best of this class. Huge upside.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                        Love this pick. I think in two years he'll be one of the best of this class. Huge upside.
                        I was shocked both he and Brown fell to me. Was a tough choice but with Brown going so high in the draft have to believe he'll get every chance with BOS, so I went that way. Slightly better fit position-wise with my squad too.
                        twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• I thought about Chriss at 6 but I was not sure how much PT he would get this year with Tyson Chandler, Alex Len, Jared Dudley, TJ Warren, Bender, and even PJ Tucker all playing at either the 4 and 5 spots. I think he is going to be good in a couple years though.
                          Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
                            I was shocked both he and Brown fell to me. Was a tough choice but with Brown going so high in the draft have to believe he'll get every chance with BOS, so I went that way. Slightly better fit position-wise with my squad too.
                            I knew you were going Brown since you have so many bigs locked up. Chriss isn't really a need for me, but he should fit in nice. I was really thinking I was gonna have to choose between Poeltl and Valentine in my draft position. I was set on Valentine for a while.

Comment

• WJF wrote: View Post
                              I thought about Chriss at 6 but I was not sure how much PT he would get this year with Tyson Chandler, Alex Len, Jared Dudley, TJ Warren, Bender, and even PJ Tucker all playing at either the 4 and 5 spots. I think he is going to be good in a couple years though.
                              I gave Chriss consideration at #5 as well. I mean it wasn't long consideration because Hield was on the board but I paused for a second.

DanH wrote: View Post
                              I might have taken Brown there too. Brown has lots of potential, no doubt. Like you said, the Celtics must see something. I read they're planning to use him a little at the 4. I did feel a little more comfortable with Chriss though because he scored much better in the advanced stats. That doesn't guarantee anything though at the end of the day.

Comment

• I have some trade discussion going on

One way or another it shouldn't take long

Comment

Working...
                                X