This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Axel wrote: View Post
    I assumed the humiliation and heart break drove him away from the forums entirely.
    Now I don't know this person but one might say the only thing

Comment

• Damn phone....

I don't know this person but one could take the opposite side of the coin and say that rectifying the heartbreak and humiliation might be the only thing keeping him around.

Comment

• mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
        Damn phone....

I don't know this person but one could take the opposite side of the coin and say that rectifying the heartbreak and humiliation might be the only thing keeping him around.
        Which could be true, but you can't rectify something that didn't exist thead...I mean mcHappy.

Maybe you'll get a chance this year.
        Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

Which could be true, but you can't rectify something that didn't exist thead...I mean mcHappy.

Maybe you'll get a chance this year.
          Hey now.

I'm just throwing out different perspectives.

That Matt52 sounds like a cool guy though. Seems like he really knows his ball that is for sure....despite what appears to be a tough break.

Comment

• Smothered Chicken!!

Comment

Good week, drizz. Had some nervous moments.

Next up WJF. If there ever was a week to play me:
              Whiteside and Gordon injured
              Only 2 games for Steph and Klay
              Just for 3 games Po, MCW, JJ, D12, Westbrook.

I'm emotionally prepared to lose.
              And now Howard is suspended.

The universe is speaking

Comment

• Deng is available for just a pick and a shit 1 year

Korver is available for a 3pters and fg% boost.

Comment

• Snooch wrote: View Post
                  Deng is available for just a pick and a shit 1 year

Korver is available for a 3pters and fg% boost.
                  Deng for a first round pick? Wow what a deal!

Comment

• Any other commies around to approve my blockbuster deal?

Cap sheet is already updated but I'd like my lineup updated too.
                    Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

Any other commies around to approve my blockbuster deal?

Cap sheet is already updated but I'd like my lineup updated too.
                      Good to go.

Comment

• So ceez I guess you continue multi season tradition of not setting lineups to get as high a pick as possible.

Boo.

Really not cool.

Something to consider:
                        Teams in lottery not setting lineups and resulting in a change of win-loss outcome should have standings for lottery reflected at year end.

Again, something to consider. Throwing it out there to see what others think. Last season watching teams at bottom with me not set lineups caused me to do some very unorthodox things. I don't think it is fair for the guys at the bottom setting lineups to see another teams best players constantly benched as they strive for highest pick possible. For all the blatant showboating of tanking Miek has done, his lineups are always set.

I had to get that off my chest....thank you.

Comment

So ceez I guess you continue multi season tradition of not setting lineups to get as high a pick as possible.

Boo.

Really not cool.

Something to consider:
                          Teams in lottery not setting lineups and resulting in a change of win-loss outcome should have standings for lottery reflected at year end.

Again, something to consider. Throwing it out there to see what others think. Last season watching teams at bottom with me not set lineups caused me to do some very unorthodox things. I don't think it is fair for the guys at the bottom setting lineups to see another teams best players constantly benched as they strive for highest pick possible. For all the blatant showboating of tanking Miek has done, his lineups are always set.

agreed and i tried to make my losing enjoyable because it was clear what i was doing.

Comment

So ceez I guess you continue multi season tradition of not setting lineups to get as high a pick as possible.

Boo.

Really not cool.

Something to consider:

things like that should result in a dropping in pick positioning.

that will stop that from happening from those who continue to make the same offenses.

Comment

• Kobe with a strong 38 points last night....

He is going to finish the season/career strong.

Deng coming on big too.

Both are available for playoff pushes.

Comment

• And lots of trades sent out for feelers.

Comment

Working...
                                X