• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Snooch wrote: View Post
    yeah....broken....
    Snooch, honestly, I don't have the words but luckily this guy does:

So, what he said. I hope this helps.

Comment

• Alright you two, I know you're in a heated battle for that #1 spot (although, its not that heated, Apollos team is pretty terrible ... kidding kidding LOL), but c'mon. We're all pals here.

Comment

• Alright, alright life's too short fight about the most electrifying league in fantasy sports.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
          Alright you two, I know you're in a heated battle for that #1 spot (although, its not that heated, Apollos team is pretty terrible ... kidding kidding LOL), but c'mon. We're all pals here.
          Are we?

Sent from my LG-D852 using Tapatalk

Comment

• Ah, I'm pretty sure Joey wouldn't say that if he wasn't in the know.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
              Ah, I'm pretty sure Joey wouldn't say that if he wasn't in the know.
              Frozen envelopes.
              Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• http://sports.yahoo.com/news/sources...ail&soc_trk=ma

More good news for Axel. I'm starting to wonder if Axel is somehow related to Tonya Harding.

Evans out for season.

New Orleans is having a nightmare season.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
                  Frozen envelopes.
                  Well I'm a MAJOR, as is spectacularly large, market. Those frozen envelopes are needed. Simmons needs to be an Apollo Creed(pre Rocky 1.)

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                    I usually double check in the evening but I was out and just got back...if there's any consolation, I'm only missing out on O'Quinn. The other two are either injured or in d league.
                    And even O'Quinn didn't manage any stats ... guess we're good here. Haha 5 guys technically active, only 1 manages any stats at all. Crazy. Haha

Comment

• mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
                      http://sports.yahoo.com/news/sources...ail&soc_trk=ma

More good news for Axel. I'm starting to wonder if Axel is somehow related to Tonya Harding.

Evans out for season.

New Orleans is having a nightmare season.
                      Muhahaha, better watch out. Slowly taking out opponents the old fashion way.

Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                        And even O'Quinn didn't manage any stats ... guess we're good here. Haha 5 guys technically active, only 1 manages any stats at all. Crazy. Haha
                        Effective game management.

Comment

• man i hope the k.love injury isn't too serious

Comment

• 3 pointers and Steals up for grabs... this week is mine MC Happy!!!

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
                              man i hope the k.love injury isn't too serious
                              thank god. updates are saying nothing major. phew

Comment

• poor mkg. that shoulder isn't going to get any stronger. needs to learn from riggs how to deal with dislocations

Comment

Working...
                                X