This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apollo wrote: View Post
    So has there been any decision made on what this will look like or which way does it appear to be leaning?
    Ultimately that is up to Joey.
    Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
      can joey, tucas or axel start a poll where we can just hammer this out quickly? i think you guys can see how often on average everyone checks the site so we can get a rough time frame.

me and apollo have the two quickest choices ever here. guarantee we are at pick three one minute after this starts unless i am asleep.
      My 5th choice is going to be a fast as my first unless someone(s) really toss some curve balls.

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
        can joey, tucas or axel start a poll where we can just hammer this out quickly? i think you guys can see how often on average everyone checks the site so we can get a rough time frame.

me and apollo have the two quickest choices ever here. guarantee we are at pick three one minute after this starts unless i am asleep.
        I'm not even sure if Joey is planning to make this a democratic vote for the change or if he's planning to hear all opinions and make the decision he feels his best (I think he should just make the call based on what he's seen and thinks in this situation but the ol' "tyrant of dynasty" might not want to wear the Silver pants in this case).

Unfortunately since Joey's work blocked RR access he isn't on as much as he used to be during the day. Perhaps we could all write his boss and complain

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Tyrant Joey checking in - Expect my final ruling shortly. Just piecing it together. I think I've come up with something fair, controlled, and fun that everyone can get behind. Stay tuned.

Comment

• Heir, Prince of Cambridge

Comment

• Heir, Prince of Cambridge

Comment

• Alright, after careful consideration of everyones input, I think this is how it goes down ... we set peoples Pick Window (8am to 12am only ... generally). If things get ahead of schedule, great, but peoples Pick Window takes precedent. Everyone has a 3 hour window. Except Apollo, who can kick things off anytime in the morning August 1st, and others who either finish off a day, or start up another. I believe I've somehow managed to make this work with peoples schedules who don't live in the EST, as I've picked up some things while stalking you all .. I mean ... Shhhh..

Edit: Can also shift things up by an hour or 2 if Apollo can commit to getting his first pick by 8 or 9am on August 1st.

Pick Team Official Pick Window
                Apollo
                August 1st; 12am - 10am EST
                Miekenstien
                August 1st; 10am - 1pm EST
                August 1st; 1pm - 4pm EST
                Joey
                August 1st; 4pm - 7pm EST
                Apollo
                August 1st; 7pm - 10pm EST
                WJF
                August 1st; 10pm - August 2nd; 9am EST (this work WJF?)
                Cody
                August 2nd; 9am - 12pm EST
                Joey
                August 2nd; 12pm - 3pm EST
                Miekenstien
                August 2nd; 3pm - 6pm EST
                DanH
                August 2nd; 6pm - 9pm EST
                Mack North
                August 2nd; 9pm - 12am EST (is this doable Mack?)
                Miekenstien
                August 3rd; 12am - 8am EST (I think this works with your schedule Miek?)
                JBML
                August 3rd; 8am - 11am EST
                Cody
                August 3rd; 11am - 2pm EST
                Skywalker
                August 3rd; 2pm - 5pm EST
                WJF
                August 3rd; 5pm - 8pm EST
                Again, I believe this satisfies everyones concerns .. mostly .. We are guaranteed done in less than 3 days. Everyone has advance notice of when to try and make themselves available. If things get ahead of schedule, great! Otherwise, 3 days. Decent compromise? Still too long? Too short?... Tough... Capiche?.. unless you're reeeeeeeally against this. Then I guess I'd be interested in your feedback... LOL

Also, if you can't make your allotted time slot, try to follow along anyway as things might go quicker than scheduled, OR let us know in advance and send picks to Axel.
                Last edited by Joey; Wed Jul 27, 2016, 07:17 PM.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
                  I'm not even sure if Joey is planning to make this a democratic vote for the change or if he's planning to hear all opinions and make the decision he feels his best (I think he should just make the call based on what he's seen and thinks in this situation but the ol' "tyrant of dynasty" might not want to wear the Silver pants in this case).

Unfortunately since Joey's work blocked RR access he isn't on as much as he used to be during the day. Perhaps we could all write his boss and complain

What about Silver E'rythang??
                  Last edited by Joey; Wed Jul 27, 2016, 07:09 PM.

Comment

• Hopefully everyone can make it cause I'll be at the cottage so availability will be spotty as the back up.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post

?
                      Was thinking more like

Comment

• Ahhh Adam Silver ... that makes WAY more sense ... but I think I'll stick with MC Hammer. HAMMER TIME. Lol

Axel wrote: View Post
                        Hopefully everyone can make it cause I'll be at the cottage so availability will be spotty as the back up.
                        Ya I was wondering that, but figure 3 hours is kiiind of enough time for people to carve out 20 minutes if need be?

I guess we'll see, but what do you think overall? Happy medium I'd say?

Comment

• Can also maybe shift everything an hour or 2 up if Apollo can commit to having his in by 8am EST on August 1st.

Comment

Ahhh Adam Silver ... that makes WAY more sense ... but I think I'll stick with MC Hammer. HAMMER TIME. Lol

Ya I was wondering that, but figure 3 hours is kiiind of enough time for people to carve out 20 minutes if need be?

I guess we'll see, but what do you think overall? Happy medium I'd say?
                            I even capitalized Silver to make it more obvious.

Happy medium for sure.

Comment

• Couple questions:

Does this mean if both Apollo and Miek make their picks before 1 PM EST I can just go ahead with mine? And what happens if Miek hypothetically doesn't pick before then? Do I get to skip him?
                              The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

Alright, after careful consideration of everyones input, I think this is how it goes down ... we set peoples Pick Window (8am to 12am only ... generally). If things get ahead of schedule, great, but peoples Pick Window takes precedent. Everyone has a 3 hour window. Except Apollo, who can kick things off anytime in the morning August 1st, and others who either finish off a day, or start up another. I believe I've somehow managed to make this work with peoples schedules who don't live in the EST, as I've picked up some things while stalking you all .. I mean ... Shhhh..

Edit: Can also shift things up by an hour or 2 if Apollo can commit to getting his first pick by 8 or 9am on August 1st.

Pick Team Official Pick Window
                                Apollo
                                August 1st; 12am - 10am EST
                                Miekenstien
                                August 1st; 10am - 1pm EST
                                August 1st; 1pm - 4pm EST
                                Joey
                                August 1st; 4pm - 7pm EST
                                Apollo
                                August 1st; 7pm - 10pm EST
                                WJF
                                August 1st; 10pm - August 2nd; 9am EST (this work WJF?)
                                Cody
                                August 2nd; 9am - 12pm EST
                                Joey
                                August 2nd; 12pm - 3pm EST
                                Miekenstien
                                August 2nd; 3pm - 6pm EST
                                DanH
                                August 2nd; 6pm - 9pm EST
                                Mack North
                                August 2nd; 9pm - 12am EST (is this doable Mack?)
                                Miekenstien
                                August 3rd; 12am - 8am EST (I think this works with your schedule Miek?)
                                JBML
                                August 3rd; 8am - 11am EST
                                Cody
                                August 3rd; 11am - 2pm EST
                                Skywalker
                                August 3rd; 2pm - 5pm EST
                                WJF
                                August 3rd; 5pm - 8pm EST
                                Again, I believe this satisfies everyones concerns .. mostly .. We are guaranteed done in less than 3 days. Everyone has advance notice of when to try and make themselves available. If things get ahead of schedule, great! Otherwise, 3 days. Decent compromise? Still too long? Too short?... Tough... Capiche?.. unless you're reeeeeeeally against this. Then I guess I'd be interested in your feedback... LOL

Also, if you can't make your allotted time slot, try to follow along anyway as things might go quicker than scheduled, OR let us know in advance and send picks to Axel.
                                I'm good to go!
                                Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

Working...
                                X