• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Small ball time

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    OG is our king

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
      Lmao you guys are really overreacting ahhaha. Its the first game and to me our defense looks good. If we would stop missing shots that are leading to easy transition our defense would look a lot better. Our turnovers are also killing us. But yes the offense needs ALOT of work. I love how Casey said they were hiding stuff but the offense looks the same as preseason. Actually worse lol
      I'm convinced that's how Casey remains employed .. "I'm hiding something! Just wait and see!"

Comment

• Fields should get some minutes to end the half
        I know this may be a bit controversial but I think the Raptors have proven that they're the best team in the NBA from Canada
        -random Facebook user. 2016

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
          Lmao you guys are really overreacting ahhaha. Its the first game and to me our defense looks good. If we would stop missing shots that are leading to easy transition our defense would look a lot better. Our turnovers are also killing us. But yes the offense needs ALOT of work. I love how Casey said they were hiding stuff but the offense looks the same as preseason. Actually worse lol
          How do you make Scola a veteran known for high IQ look fucking lost

Comment

• We aren't shooting good shots, GLF.

That's my issue.
            Axel wrote:
            Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
            KeonClark wrote:
            We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
            KeonClark wrote:
            I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• Refs ain't calling shit...

Comment

• what the fuck lowry

Comment

• I just got home...why are we getting spanked by the Pacers?
                  "My biggest concern as a coach is to not confuse winning with progress." - Steve Kerr
                  "If it's unacceptable in defeat, it's unacceptable in victory." - Jeff Van Gundy

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                    Why shouldn't Derozan get credit? While I'd rather not see the entire team clear out for the Iso, that's not Demar calling for it. That's Caseys system.
                    Because it was a terrible shot. When there are better percentage shots on the floor then you look for them. You don't stumble into people and throw up a prayer when you're 0-7.

Comment

• YoungGunRaptor wrote: View Post
                      Fields should get some minutes to end the half
                      ... Is he still in the League?

Comment

• Lowry flailing
                        Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• YoungGunRaptor wrote: View Post
                          Fields should get some minutes to end the half
                          who

Comment

• KHD wrote: View Post
                            i mean, don't we have enough evidence yet?
                            Yes, all these new guys should be playing with the old guys as if they were part of the system for at least two seasons by now. No excuses. I extrapolate this half out over 82 games and... Gentlemen, ladies, it's not pretty.

Comment

• Lowry seems as out of sorts mentally as he was in the playoffs
                              "Stop eating your sushi."
                              "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
                              "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
                              - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• Nice pass DD.

Comment

Working...
                                X