Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New York Knicks and Denver loss tracker for 2016 Lottery Pick surprise (thanks, Masai)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If ISO Joe is good at one thing, it is that he is damn clutch.

Comment

• Draftexpress has Porzingis going 4th and they have the most accurate mock every single year.

Comment

• Scraptor wrote: View Post
        HOLY SHIT! Joe Johnson FTW lol
        Banks don't close until 8PM MT

Comment

• Primer wrote: View Post
          Draftexpress has Porzingis going 4th and they have the most accurate mock every single year.
          If Babcock was drafting, he'd fuck up the order as best as he can

Comment

• Thank you Joe Penis!

I was so disheartened when I saw 104-102 with 1.4sec remaining.

Sweet.

Now if Orlando can pull it out over ATL

Comment

• mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
              Thank you Joe Penis!

I was so disheartened when I saw 104-102 with 1.4sec remaining.

Sweet.

Now if Orlando can pull it out over ATL
              I smell a Dipo 3 coming

Comment

• Atlanta led all game...until they didn't.

Comment

• I know it's about the playoffs but how fun is this season? We get to watch our guys go 13-1 and at the same time see our draft pick get better and better.
                  Last edited by Jclaw; Tue Feb 9, 2016, 12:03 AM.

Comment

• Jclaw wrote: View Post
                    I know it's about the playoffs but how fun is this season? We get to watch our guys go 13-1 and at the same time see our draft pick get better and better.
                    Must be how Detroit fans felt in 2002-03. One of the best teams in the league but Orlando tanking for them haha. Too bad they didn't pick 1 spot higher or they would've had LeBron (or they could've just drafted one of Melo/Wade/Bosh instead of Darko lol).

Comment

• JWash wrote: View Post
                      Must be how Detroit fans felt in 2002-03. One of the best teams in the league but Orlando tanking for them haha. Too bad they didn't pick 1 spot higher or they would've had LeBron (or they could've just drafted one of Melo/Wade/Bosh instead of Darko lol).
                      The draft can be mighty cruel. I posted last week that Minny picked Jonny Flynn and Rubio just before him....and GSW swooped in to scoop up Steph Curry immediately after. 5, 6, 7. Now thats a face palm if ever.

Comment

• Bendit wrote: View Post
                        The draft can be mighty cruel. I posted last week that Minny picked Jonny Flynn and Rubio just before him....and GSW swooped in to scoop up Steph Curry immediately after. 5, 6, 7. Now thats a face palm if ever.
                        yeah but melo, wade or bosh to that detroit team. 4 of the top 5 players are hof from that draft and detroit took darko. in all honesty i had fallen for the bait too and hoped we drafted him. hahahaha

Comment

• CalgaryRapsFan wrote: View Post
                          Key games tonight:

Charlotte VS Chicago - hopefully Charlotte can keep it rolling against a banged-up Bulls team

Sacramento @ Cleveland - a possible double-whammy game for the Raptors' quest for top spot in the EC

Denver @ Brooklyn - a possible double-whammy game in the improbable quest for Brooklyn to climb out of the bottom-5 overall and catch NY/Denver

Orlando @ Atlanta - perhaps the Magic can continue their turnaround and contribute to the Hawks' ongoing slide

New Orleans @ Minnesota - time for the Pelicans to beat-up on the cellar dwellers and potentially leapfrog Denver for 11th
                          Charlotte... check

Sacramento... we can't have a perfect night

Brooklyn... check

Orlando... check

New Orleans... check

Plus a Toronto win and a Portland win!

Comment

• I love being able to check how close the Raptors are to 1st in the EC, while also morbidly enjoying the ongoing monitoring of the tankathon... thank you MU, and thank you Bargnani! muahaha

A few interesting games tonight:

Washington @ NY - double whammy game as Rambis takes over in NY

Boston @ Milwaukee - hopefully Boston will be looking ahead to the Clippers tomorrow, allowing the Bucks to steal one

Utah @ Dallas - Jazz need to keep separating themselves from the non-playoff bunch out west

Comment

• Who would've thought we'd get a potential top 10 pick for Bargnani? Jesus, I love that trade so much
                              The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• And perfect Knicks karma? One of CRF's games he could tick off was Brooklyn beating Denver on a last second shot by JJ and who runs along with him celebrating the crazy victory?......Bargnani.

Comment

Working...
                                X