Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New York Knicks and Denver loss tracker for 2016 Lottery Pick surprise (thanks, Masai)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Markieff and Chandler hung em up this season until they will get traded

Comment

• tonious35 wrote: View Post
      Holy shit...I mean, wow...NYK is WAILING on PHX. Toronto's gotta get theirs on Hornacek's team next few weeks
      Yeah Phoenix is really, really bad.

Comment

• JWash wrote: View Post
        love it
        Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• guys...there's hope...just need Teletovic to drop some consecutive 3s and it's a ball game

Comment

• tonious35 wrote: View Post
            Markieff and Chandler hung em up this season until they will get traded
            I watched a little bit of Phoenix the other night. Markieff reminds me of JJ. Makes a decent play, then a complete dogshit play right afterwords. He had 3 turnovers in like a 10 minute span that were a travel, a double dribble, and stepping out of bounds.
            twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

Comment

• Barolt wrote: View Post
              I watched a little bit of Phoenix the other night. Markieff reminds me of JJ. Makes a decent play, then a complete dogshit play right afterwords. He had 3 turnovers in like a 10 minute span that were a travel, a double dribble, and stepping out of bounds.
              One Twin had to be the fucker....it is only a matter of time and now it happened

Comment

• Aw fuck it, PHX giving away wins like free candy now

Comment

This score line in a nut-shell

3:29 Phoenix PHO Turnover: Out of bounds lost ball on Markieff Morris
                  3:43 Phoenix PHO Markieff Morris defensive rebound

Comment

• Devin Booker is Klay Thompson from a Flea Market, agree?

Comment

• Brandon Knight in 2015: OMG I can make it to the playoffs for the very first time....*Traded to PHX.....aaaaaaaaawwww fuck

Comment

If that reminds you of JJ then I we're not watching the same raptors. JJ plays awesome d, beautiful passing and euro steps like a break dancer then makes one bone head play and Leo and Jack as raptors mouthpieces go "see! See! That's why dwane can't play him all the time!"
                        9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                          If that reminds you of JJ then I we're not watching the same raptors. JJ plays awesome d, beautiful passing and euro steps like a break dancer then makes one bone head play and Leo and Jack as raptors mouthpieces go "see! See! That's why dwane can't play him all the time!"
                          You're seeing what you want to. Because JJ on D is an adventure between 'holy shit that was an amazing block!' and 'who was guarding that guy shooting the open jumper?'. On offense it's the same thing. Sometimes he's awesome, sometimes he's an idiot. He makes a LOT of boneheaded plays, and a LOT of amazing plays. I'm just not sure the good is worth the bad.
                          twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                            It's like everyone else except a few select players can make mistakes. JJ or JV make a mistake it's bye bye for them.
                            "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• Are Suns w/o Bledsoe worse than fucking Sixers? Their game is soo hard on the eye. Oh my.
                              Last edited by rocwell; Fri Jan 29, 2016, 10:23 PM.

Comment

• JWash wrote: View Post
                                For perspective...Philly was the favourite by 5 in their match up.
                                "My biggest concern as a coach is to not confuse winning with progress." - Steve Kerr
                                "If it's unacceptable in defeat, it's unacceptable in victory." - Jeff Van Gundy

Comment

Working...
                                X