The World Soccer Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 007 wrote: View Post
    Don't worry, you can cheer for France after Brazil is knocked out in the round of 16.
    Lol that won't happen
    A key that opens many locks is a master key, but a lock that gets open by many keys is just a shitty lock

Comment

• e_wheazhy_ wrote: View Post
      Lol that won't happen
      Why not? They will play either Netherlands or Chile, I could see both of those teams beating Brazil.

Brazil hasn't looked too hot.
      The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• lilmamba_ wrote: View Post
        wonder what England fans are going through right now....
        The same thing they go through every World Cup, although maybe slightly earlier than usual this time

Muahahaha

Comment

• Whats the difference between a Tea bag & England?

A tea bag stays longer in a cup

Comment

Why not? They will play either Netherlands or Chile, I could see both of those teams beating Brazil.

Brazil hasn't looked too hot.
            If the World Cup was actually about soccer I could see them beating Brazil. But it's not, this is Brazil's World Cup and there's no way they're not winning it.
            A key that opens many locks is a master key, but a lock that gets open by many keys is just a shitty lock

Comment

If the World Cup was actually about soccer I could see them beating Brazil. But it's not, this is Brazil's World Cup and there's no way they're not winning it.
              Haha, so you're accusing FIFA playin dirty?

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                Haha, so you're accusing FIFA playin dirty?
                FIFA has always been about politics. It's cynical, I know, but it's not hard to see.

With that being said, it's nice for us to be on the benefitting end for once

Comment

FIFA has always been about politics. It's cynical, I know, but it's not hard to see.

With that being said, it's nice for us to be on the benefitting end for once
                  We'll see. After confederations cup everyone is giving trophy to Brazil so easy. They still got 4 games to win tho.

I saw vice news report about Brazil's protests.. It's not pretty. I wonder what would happen if Brazil loses too early.

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                    We'll see. After confederations cup everyone is giving trophy to Brazil so easy. They still got 4 games to win tho.

I saw vice news report about Brazil's protests.. It's not pretty. I wonder what would happen if Brazil loses too early.
                    Pandemonium. Maybe even uprisings.

Same thing that would've happened on France if they hadn't won in 98

Comment

• Brazil will not win. I will stand by that.

Comment

• Jeez it's so painful to watch Iran vs Argentina, but man.. Iran's defensive strategy is working really well.

Comment

Brazil will not win. I will stand by that.
                          Make it interesting?

Comment

• Messi I feel bad for Iran now.

Comment

• Man, I feel sooo bad for Iran. The goalie looked heartbroken.

Comment

• Ghana !!
                                "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

Working...
                                X