Game #9 - Toronto Raptors 119 - Philadelphia 76ers 103

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

raptors999 wrote: View Post
    To lose Raptors would have to be held under 90 or Sixers score 110. Didn't know 2-5 players on the Sixers starting 5 were in the NBA
    You gotta pay more attention to the rest of nba, Mcconnell is a boss. No idea who Holmes is though.

Comment

Even Dwane Casey couldn't fuck this one up right? Right? Right?!?!?!?!?

Comment

jacobdr4 wrote: View Post
        You gotta pay more attention to the rest of nba, Mcconnell is a boss. No idea who Holmes is though.
        McConnell has been a fantasy GOD!
        "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

jacobdr4 wrote: View Post
          I think he builds houses

Comment

I think he builds houses
            Hilarious

Comment

T.J. McConnell*had five points, six assists and five rebounds in the first half, and finished with seven, 12 and nine. I'm never going to come off my opinion that McConnell, who gets praised with the kind of coach-on-the-floor playmaker bullshit that usually gets reserved for floorbound Caucasian tryhards. He's the kind of player sportswriters like to praise because he makes them think that they could've played in the NBA if they'd gotten all the breaks, and allows them to indulge in the fantasy that it's possible to play pro basketball on grit and hustle and work ethic alone, or that more talented players don't also work like coal miners. I hate this kind of player, and it's why I get a fizzing sensation in my groin whenever I think about how*Aaron Craft*is all the way down in the Hungarian league

Only on the Sixers is a replacement level white PG a fucking GOD.

Comment

Holmes is out now as well.

Comment

peanutwoozle wrote: View Post
                  Holmes is out now as well.
                  so no roof inspections

Comment

Sixers down to 9 active players. There is no way they blow this

Comment

I sure hope we don't start Scola beside JJ again. Madness.
                      twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

Sixers down to 9 active players. There is no way they blow this
                        Why do the Sixers even bother fielding a team?

There's tanking and then there's nuclear implosion.

Comment

Meaningless stat

76ers have not lost 9 straight to a division opponent since 1996-99 (9 straight vs Heat) @EliasSports

Sixers are so bad i forgot they were in the same division

Comment

Being in Western Canada, I've only been to one Raptors game, and it was a Remembrance Day, camo-uniform, Philadelphia 76ers game where the Raptors set a franchise worst record with 7 points in the second quarter. So yeah, tonight's game is going to dredge up some bad memories for me.

Comment

No Covington, Noel or Holmes. Could Kentucky beat the sixers tonight?
                              Last edited by Rudy Bargnani; Wed Nov 11, 2015, 07:55 PM.

Comment

if we dont win by atleast 20, this team has some serious issues to look at

Comment

Working...
                                X