Dmc

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dmc

Sacramento is off to another bad start. Apparently Karl and DMC still not getting along. The time is now for Masai to get our Superstar out Sacramento

http://hoopshype.com/storyline/sacra...kings-turmoil/
    @Chr1st1anL

If we can get him, get him. Just beat the fuck out of him before he comes to Toronto. Dude acts like he's a fucking president. Anyway.. I love him so much as a player and you can see he's done with Ls. He wants to win badly.

Comment

Give Sacramento anything but it most likely won't happen
      "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

It would take Jonas plus parts/picks (at least).

Comment

Jonas and Demar for DMC and Beli.

Comment

Nilanka wrote: View Post
            Jonas, Ross and clippers 1st?
            9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

I honestly would be hesitant to give up Jonas. DMC obviously has character issues, if he brings that over here and it doesn't work, we lose out on Jonas and DMC. Considering how Casey uses Jonas and he hasn't said anything, Jonas is the type of player you want to build around.

What about DD, Patterson and the Knicks 2016 first round pick (and maybe another pick) for Cousins and McLemore.

Our lineup can be:

Lowry
              Ross
              Carroll
              Cousins
              Jonas

Comment

Sounds like Karl is going to get fired and DMC won't be going anywhere.

Comment

Nilanka wrote: View Post
                  It should take a lot more than that but it's hard to even cite any comparables (Harden? Dwight? Melo?) because Sacramento's front office is so crazy and bad that you can't even begin to guess what they are thinking. My best guess would be a couple of first round picks and multiple rotation players. Thing is, for Sacramento to get value here, it almost has to be a multi-team deal and, at that point, who could even guess where everything ends up.

Comment

CalgaryRapsFan wrote: View Post
                    Sounds like Karl is going to get fired and DMC won't be going anywhere.
                    This is the most likely outcome, they should've never fired Mike Malone last season. He was the only coach to get through to DMC
                    "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

Just a friendly reminder...

JV (and Ross) cannot be traded this year. Technicality of the CBA.

So if Boogie is available, JV cannot be moved until the summer.

Comment

Not sure but Kings sent a first to the Sixers with Stauskas to dump contracts. They might be looking for picks

Comment

KeonClark wrote: View Post
                          Jonas, Ross and clippers 1st?
                          Ross cant be traded till summer. Way to go Masai.
                          @Chr1st1anL

Comment

I'm so torn on this.

I recognize that this is one of the only ways for us to acquire talent without a rebuild. But he is so damn immature and volatile that season ticketholders were asking Ailene Voisin (Kings beat reporter) about it in her chat last week. Then he cursed out his coach (the third one at least). This is on top of all the other run-ins with teammates, coaches, and broadcasters.

I don't think we have the personalities in the locker room to keep him in line, and I really don't think Casey can handle him either.

If we can get him without dealing Val, I'd say okay. But if I have to pick or choose between Val and DMC, considering all the factors like shot selection, hustle, character, attitude... I take Val.

I read today that when the Spurs recruited Lamarcus Aldridge, they told him no Spurs player is ever alone on a billboard, because no player is above the team. DMC believes he is the team.

Comment

A.I wrote: View Post
                              I honestly would be hesitant to give up Jonas. DMC obviously has character issues, if he brings that over here and it doesn't work, we lose out on Jonas and DMC. Considering how Casey uses Jonas and he hasn't said anything, Jonas is the type of player you want to build around.

What about DD, Patterson and the Knicks 2016 first round pick (and maybe another pick) for Cousins and McLemore.

Our lineup can be:

Lowry
                              Ross
                              Carroll
                              Cousins
                              Jonas
                              Your madd overrating jv. Anybody on this team is expendable if dmc is on the table. He's a legit superstar. Jonas is a solid crntre.

Sacramento is just so stupid they couldn't even build a fringe playoff team to build around dmc and they've been in the lottery for like 10 years now.
                              I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

Working...
                              X