No announcement yet.

Game #10 - Toronto Raptors 100 - New Orleans Pelicans 81

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When Patterson and Ross get their shots back we're going to be dangerous. DeMar's gotten awfully good at that kickout.

Comment

• So I was completely wrong. JV got touches and DD kept passing. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      OG is our king

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
        I know its bad but Derozan is very good at passing while jumping without turning it over lol.
        Its blasphemous to say .. but it really does seem that way. Not something you want to rely on though, to be sure. That's something that can easily be scouted.

Comment

• 2Pat looking like Patman of old!

Comment

• Great quarter. But Raps going really hard at a 1-7 team thats short handed

Comment

• Carroll's slashing ability should make you realize how good DD's really is.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                Its blasphemous to say .. but it really does seem that way. Not something you want to rely on though, to be sure. That's something that can easily be scouted.
                It can but at this point I think hes safe because he literally been doing it for most of his career lol.
                I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

It can but at this point I think hes safe because he literally been doing it for most of his career lol.
                  Fair point. Lol

Comment

• raptors999 wrote: View Post
                    Great quarter. But Raps going really hard at a 1-7 team thats short handed
                    That's what great teams do

Comment

And how has that worked out in the playoffs?
                      Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• I always had faith Patterson would get it at some point. Ross I have zero faith in. Mainly because Patterson has shown consistency in his career. Ross never has
                        I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• raptors999 wrote: View Post
                          Great quarter. But Raps going really hard at a 1-7 team thats short handed
                          and we should... if they are down... take advantage...
                          There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                          - TGO

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
                            And how has that worked out in the playoffs?
                            Has he had a high turnover rate in the playoffs? Honest question. Because if not then I dont get your point. Him jumping to pass is not why we cant win in the playoffs lol

Comment

• Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
                              and we should... if they are down... take advantage...
                              mean using starters hard minutes

Comment

Has he had a high turnover rate in the playoffs? Honest question. Because if not then I dont get your point. Him jumping to pass is not why we cant win in the playoffs lol
                                Bad habits in regular season do not lead to playoff success. Not even a thing specific to DD.
                                Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

Working...
                                X