No announcement yet.

Paris Terror Attacks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If conservatives/capitalists didn't exist, who would liberals/progressives tax?
    Sunny ways my friends, sunny ways
    Because its 2015

Comment

Uncle_Si wrote: View Post
      Oh dont be so apocalyptic. Cons. & Caps. shall always exist. They'll just be not so close minded as ....

See some already have!

Comment

Uncle_Si wrote: View Post
        taxes have been around a lot longer than those two groups have

Comment

I see the Mali situation has been resolved. Silly Malians, don't they know that if they'd stop interfering in the Middle East and start accepting Syrian refugees that the Islamists would leave them alone?

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post
            http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-n...packed-6849876

Germany accepted so many refugees so quickly that it's hard to believe proper security checks could have been accomplished. Luckily the good guys foiled this plot.
            It was a North Africa terror cell made up of Syrian refugees?

Comment

SkywalkerAC wrote: View Post
              It's not only Syrian refugees coming from Syria, the borders are wide open in Syria, so migrants from all over are coming through Syria. So even though they might not be Syrians, they may have come through there. Who knows, regardless it's still pretty messed up.
              Sunny ways my friends, sunny ways
              Because its 2015

Comment

SkywalkerAC wrote: View Post
                Tthe European migrant crisis isn't just about Syrian refugees. People are coming from all over Africa, Asia and the ME.

Comment

slaw wrote: View Post
                  Tthe European migrant crisis isn't just about Syrian refugees. People are coming from all over Africa, Asia and the ME.
                  Sure, I thought the comment was in the context of Canada screening and taking in Syrian refugees in a timely manner.

Comment

Working...
                  X