• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Game #12 - Toronto Raptors 110 - Golden State Warriors 115

vs.

Last Meeting
    FEBRUARY 26, 2015
    GOLDEN STATE 113, TORONTO 89

The Raptors couldn't overcome a franchise-worst first quarter on the way to a 113-89 rout by the Warriors … Terrence Ross led the way with 18 points for Toronto, while DeMar DeRozan added 14 … But DeRozan and Kyle Lowry were a combined 5-for-23 shooting … Lou Williams, with 12 points, was the only other Raptor in double figures ... Lowry finished the game with just 18 minutes of court time … Tyler Hansbrough was ejected with five seconds left in the third quarter when he lunged at Golden State's Festus Ezeli with fists flying … Video review showed Ezeli shoving Hansbrough in the face first after the two tangled under the basket, and the Warriors centre was also ejected … Playing their first game at home since Feb. 11, the Raptors scored just one field goal in the opening frame - courtesy of James Johnson - and their 5.3 (1-for-19) shooting percentage was a team low for a quarter … No NBA team had shot worse for a quarter since New Orleans (4.8) in December of 2010 … Klay Thompson had 25 points for the Warriors, while Steph Curry, who grew up in Toronto while his dad Dell played for the Raptors, added 22.

Random Stuff

+ Kyle Lowry made a season-high six three-pointers Nov. 15 at Sacramento.

- The Raptors have lost 10 consecutive games at Oracle Arena. The last time Toronto won at
    Golden State was Feb. 8, 2004 (84-81 OT).

+ In two games with Raptors 905 (NBA D-League) Bruno Caboclo has already surpassed his season totals from last year in points (41), rebounds (19), assists (5), steals (3) and minutes (67). Caboclo was selected 20th overall by Toronto in the 2014 NBA Draft and appeared in seven games for Fort Wayne. He scored a game-high 25 points Nov. 15 against the Mad Ants, while shooting 10-for-18 from the field and 3-for-8 from three-point range. Lucas Nogueira is also on assignment and recorded 19 points, 13 rebounds and three blocks in two games over the weekend. Toronto became the ninth NBA team to own and operate its own NBA D-League affiliate this past summer.

- The last time Toronto defeated a reining NBA champion was Feb. 8, 2015 vs. San Antonio (W 87-82) at Air Canada Centre. The last time Toronto beat an NBA champion on the road was Dec. 28, 2007 at San Antonio (83-73).

Go Raps!

Comment

I see how it is guys, people are more than happy to jump in and create threads for Orlando, New York and Sacramento, but with Golden State its "we'll wait for Joey do it". Only love when you need me. I get it. Haha

Comment

Joey wrote: View Post
        I see how it is guys, people are more than happy to jump in and create threads for Orlando, New York and Sacramento, but with Golden State its "we'll wait for Joey do it". Only love when you need me. I get it. Haha
        haha I was considering it then work got in the way. Don't know why they wont leave me alone when I'm busy on RR
        Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

Axel wrote: View Post
          haha I was considering it then work got in the way. Don't know why they wont leave me alone when I'm busy on RR
          Yup yup, of course

Comment

Raptors...RUN WIT GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS!!!

Beat them at there own game!!! Oh Wait, That Should Be your Style Also...BuckWild Styling!

For This Game, James "Avalanche" Johnson should Start!!!
            Last edited by CB4Champ; Tue Nov 17, 2015, 03:03 PM.

Comment

Loss.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

You're loved and needed because you give us the best chances for success

Also you serve as a good scapegoat when the team loses
                OG is our king

Comment

I'm so glad I won't be tempted to stay awake to witness this massacre.

Yay for 10:30 bedtimes!

Comment

I have a better chance of winning the lottery than the Raptors beating the Warriors tonihgt. Gonna be ugly.
                    Mamba Mentality

Comment

consmap wrote: View Post
                      You're loved and needed because you give us the best chances for success

Also you serve as a good scapegoat when the team loses
                      Just like the greatest of players, I'm happy to take any loss on my shoulders. But at 7-1 on the Season and was like 16-2 last season, I'm pretty confident in what I bring to the team. Haha These shoulders haven't had to deal with a whole lot of losing.

Warriors almost lost to Brooklyn the other night, and only won because the Nets gave it to them. I mean, look at Klay's goatee.. We got this!!

Comment

Just like the greatest of players, I'm happy to take any loss on my shoulders. But at 7-1 on the Season and was like 16-2 last season, I'm pretty confident in what I bring to the team. Haha These shoulders haven't had to deal with a whole lot of losing.

Warriors almost lost to Brooklyn the other night, and only won because the Nets gave it to them. I mean, look at Klay's goatee.. We got this!!
                        The Belt is ours!

Comment

Oh god please let Patterson start. Scola is going to have a shit show against Green.

Comment

I wanted to make the game thread - but Joey beat me to it!

I had a 5 hour lab -____-

#NoFair #NextTime #WeTheNorth

I don't know why I'm hashtagging - mainly cuz it's blocks week and I am stressed as hellllll!

On a side note, we got thissss! Obviously!!!!! Whose getting ejected today??

Comment

^ what the hell is blocks week?

Like leading a lamb to a slaughterhouse.
                              "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

Working...
                              X