• Show
Clear All

hotfuzz wrote: View Post
    It's Gordon Hayward, not haywood.
    That's why nobody talks about him, nobody knows his name! lol

Comment

Mack North wrote: View Post
      That's why nobody talks about him, nobody knows his name! lol
      That's exactly the point I was trying to make! Definitely!
      The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

hotfuzz wrote: View Post
        It's Gordon Hayward, not haywood.
        Was wondering why I couldn't find him on Google
        OG is our king

Comment

For the first time in my long career as a devoted fan, I want losses. Lots of them. No, not to tank. I hate tanking. I am just not interested in Dwane and his Demar, all the time, no passing offense trudging along to 42-40 6th seed and first round exit. We need to get rid of this coach by new years.
          9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Dear Masai,

If raps lose tonight could you please work your magic and pry the guy in my avatar off of the jazz and put him into a raps uni? Not only do we have nicer jerseys than Utah, but we all know the Jazz are going nowhere in a heavily stacked western conference, so it only make sense that you bring him over here to the 6ix side

Comment

Zip wrote: View Post
              Dear Masai,

If raps lose tonight could you please work your magic and pry the guy in my avatar off of the jazz and put him into a raps uni? Not only do we have nicer jerseys than Utah, but we all know the Jazz are going nowhere in a heavily stacked western conference, so it only make sense that you bring him over here to the 6ix side
              If the Raptors lose, the first order of business should be whats written in my signature.

Comment

Our offense continues to improve and outscores that of the Jazz.

W.

Comment

SkywalkerAC wrote: View Post
                  Our offense continues to improve and outscores that of the Jazz.

W.
                  I don't know what you're watching. Our offense is brutal
                  9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

KeonClark wrote: View Post
                    For the first time in my long career as a devoted fan, I want losses. Lots of them. No, not to tank. I hate tanking. I am just not interested in Dwane and his Demar, all the time, no passing offense trudging along to 42-40 6th seed and first round exit. We need to get rid of this coach by new years.
                    You just described tanking but claimed it's not tanking, lol.

Comment

KeonClark wrote: View Post
                      I can promise you he is gone by then, the plan has not changed since the end of last season.

Comment

Day One wrote: View Post
                        I can promise you he is gone by then, the plan has not changed since the end of last season.
                        Masai, is that really you?

Comment

Zip wrote: View Post
                          Dear Masai,

heavily stacked western conference, you living in the past bro.

Comment

Day One wrote: View Post
                            heavily stacked western conference, you living in the past bro.
                            Some think East might be tougher this year

Comment

Mack North wrote: View Post
                              Masai, is that really you?
                              No but Masai has to answer to his boss as well, and he must of done a shit ton of defending on Casey's behalf at the end of last season, and he must of put up a perfect argument for I cant fathom how one could convince and educated person that Casey is a good head coach. I think MU is extremely over valuing coaching stability instead of the coaching ability. Masai either grows some and for the first time ever will be responsible for hiring a coach who can coach or they are both let go and replaced with hopefully some intelligent people who understand all the intangibles and not just parts.

Comment

Gotta get this one.

Comment

Working...
                                X