Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

rocwell wrote: View Post
    Big NO to tanking.

We deserve to see those guys play under different coach.
    I agree w/ this completely. Plus, the All Star game is in Toronto. There's no way they're going to tank.
    Mamba Mentality

Comment

A.I wrote: View Post
      If Lowry and the Nuggets/Knicks 2016 pick can get us high enough to draft Murray, then sure. That'll come after the season though.
      whats the craze about this Murray kid?

Comment

Masai Uhearme wrote: View Post
        You serious?
        Yes. We get a legit starting PF for this year and next at only 10M$. Scola can go back to the second unit where he fits so well. Ross get his chance to start at the 2 and we get VC as the backup as he ends his career here.

Valanciunas|Biyombo
        Randolph|Scola
        Carroll|Johnson
        Ross|Carter
        Lowry|Joseph

Comment

charlesnba23 wrote: View Post
          Yes. We get a legit starting PF for this year and next at only 10M$. Scola can go back to the second unit where he fits so well. Ross get his chance to start at the 2 and we get VC as the backup as he ends his career here.

Valanciunas|Biyombo
          Randolph|Scola
          Carroll|Johnson
          Ross|Carter
          Lowry|Joseph
          We should build for the future. Trading for players near the end of there career isnt that smart.

Comment

Canadian and will be a top pick in the 2016 draft, like Wiggins.

Comment

TRex wrote: View Post
              I agree w/ this completely. Plus, the All Star game is in Toronto. There's no way they're going to tank.
              and since Masai is too close to the end of his contract to be doing something like that as well, if he tanks the next 2 years, upper management might show him the door and tell him not to let it hit him on the way out.

Comment

A.I wrote: View Post
                Canadian and will be a top pick in the 2016 draft, like Wiggins.
                draft best player available, don't discriminate nationality.

Comment

peanutwoozle wrote: View Post
                  Just saying lol.

Comment

charlesnba23 wrote: View Post

Valanciunas|Biyombo
                    Randolph|Scola
                    Carroll|Johnson
                    Ross|Carter
                    Lowry|Joseph
                    ZBo sucks now. He's old and rapidly declining, posting by far career worst numbers. Vince Carter...... I... Uh..... Man.... No.

Comment

peanutwoozle wrote: View Post
                      Even if he wasnt Canadian its a good get if MU can pull it off. Wiggins wasnt realistic but Murray is with the assest MU has or could get

Comment

I'll take Vince over Casey as our head coach though.

Comment

Best player on the best team in college basketball. Just played awesome against arguably the 2nd best team in college basketball. Played awesome in the PanAm's as a high schooler against professional grown men. He's the real deal, will be a top 5 pick for sure, likely top 3.

Comment

raptors999 wrote: View Post
                            Even if he wasnt Canadian its a good get if MU can pull it off. Wiggins wasnt realistic but Murray is with the assest MU has or could get
                            What I am trying to say is if we trade up for a pick, and there is someone available who is better than Murray, then we have to pass up on Murray.

Comment

Newsflash: as of right now, the Toronto Raptors are a lottery team.

Truth is this squad has been playing mediocre basketball since last January.
                              "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

Primer wrote: View Post
                                ZBo sucks now. He's old and rapidly declining, posting by far career worst numbers. Vince Carter...... I... Uh..... Man.... No.
                                What about Faried if Denver is looking to tank?

Comment

Working...
                                X