X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• time to stricke a deal.

Demar and Ppat to Chicago

Mirotic and Noah

Mirotic and Noah have had their confidence shaken and it has been no secret that Chicago has been looking for more scoring on the wing for a couple of years. Ppat give them nice depth and floor spacing and Demar give them a major upgrade over Snell.

Rose
    Demar
    Butler
    Ppat
    Gasol

Lowry and JJ to Miami

for

Winslow and Deng and Pick

Why? Wade misses ALOT of time and Dragic has been slipping a bit at the pg spot. Lowry gives them an immediate upgrade at the pg spot and allows for Dragic to slide to sg when Miami inevitably give wade 40 games off.

toronto moves 2 big contracts, addds youth at 2 positions, gain a pick and gain 23 million in expirings.

Joseph/Wright
    Ross/Powell
    Carroll/Winslow/Bruno
    Mirotic/Scola
    JV/Bebe

Have 20+ million capspace
    have NYK pick, raps pick, chicago pick, LAC pick to go after Murray with

I like Mirotic and Winslow, don't like Noah, I think he's done, will be a career backup from now and might get traded before the deadline. Lowry is not going to the Heat.

Comment

tenforthewin wrote: View Post
      I like Mirotic and Winslow, don't like Noah, I think he's done, will be a career backup from now and might get traded before the deadline. Lowry is not going to the Heat.
      noah is a 13 million dollar expiring. and one of the best passing bigmen the nba has seen over the past decade.

he would teach JV some new stuff.

And Heat would LOVE lowry

Comment

Snooch wrote: View Post
        noah is a 13 million dollar expiring. and one of the best passing bigmen the nba has seen over the past decade.

he would teach JV some new stuff.

And Heat would LOVE lowry
        Heat have Dragic and Wade. Alot of teams would love to have KL as a backup PG but he's 12M.

How about to the Cavs for Irving. Hate Irving but he would fetch alot and KL helps Cavs win now

Comment

DeMar for Noah straight up

Comment

Working...
          X