Game #15: Toronto Raptors 91 - Los Angeles Clippers 80

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mike, prague wrote: View Post
    Wow just got here... Can someone tell me whats happening?!!!
    Lol me too. Was out all day and came home to this craziness.

Consmap for the win!

Comment

• Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
      you called it and placed your bet before the window closed.. hope you get to gloat all nite long..
      Me too. A little worried though. With raptor history and all.
      @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
        C'mon Mack.

Look at the posters!

lol
        They sucked me in lol

Comment

• ball4life wrote: View Post
          that thread is gold. lol.
          That thread ... lol

It's great to see other fans losing their heads.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• What say we just go on radio silence and pretend this isn't happening (til its over)?

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
              Hilarious... people think JV is the problem cause we're having a great first half... They don't even use the guy FFS. Carroll is playing out of his mind right now.
              People think DD is the problem when things on offense aren't going well. You know, ball movement, ISO, etc. (He's creating spacing for the team - an often under-rated part of the game.)

Best half of ball I've seen from them this season

Comment

• Raptorsnz wrote: View Post
                Clippers will almost undoubtedly make a run, it's the same as we do when we get down big. We just gotta make sure we weather their run.
                JJ Redick and some PP-BS, but remember that this is not Golden State. Golden state will guarantee a win when down 50 in a half

Comment

• seriously though I'm actually wondering if they sustain this will they trade JV for a good pf? Keep biyombo as starting center have a really good pf, now the post opens up for demar, bebe is a good backup. I'm not going insane am I? lol

Comment

• Someone plz update me. WTF IS GOING ON? We're like slaughtering the Clippers without JV lol

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Comment

• ghotte wrote: View Post
                      People think DD is the problem when things on offense aren't going well. You know, ball movement, ISO, etc. (He's creating spacing for the team - an often under-rated part of the game.)

Best half of ball I've seen from them this season
                      DD in this game was doing more smart things with the ball and the people who are supposed to be taking the shots are making them

Comment

• Chuck just brought out the salami and cheese on twitter
                        @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                          Expecting Raptors collapse
                          we might be able to simply hack jordan the rest of the way and the clips might not hit 90 points..
                          There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                          - TGO

Comment

• Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
                            perhaps not.. but the way you presented your original thought was one in which you supported the clips hired hacks in their view that torontos offense was crappy because it was all ISO...
                            well our offense is indeed crappy I don't think its debatable and I support what they said about it. if you think our ISO centric offense is the way to go cuz we are up on these uninterested Clippers by 30.. koodos to you. enjoy the show.

#ProcessOverResults

Comment

• tonious35 wrote: View Post
                              JJ Redick and some PP-BS, but remember that this is not Golden State. Golden state will guarantee a win when down 50 in a half
                              They beat us when we were up 27 points...Raptors fans know what Warriors are capable of.

Comment

• WhatRhymesWithCash wrote: View Post
                                seriously though I'm actually wondering if they sustain this will they trade JV for a good pf? Keep biyombo as starting center have a really good pf, now the post opens up for demar, bebe is a good backup. I'm not going insane am I? lol
                                woah, conclusion jumping here, but hey, let's see how long this will last

Comment

Working...
                                X