C - Bismack Biyombo

Wizards

PG - John Wall
    SG - Bradley Beal
    SF - Otto Porter Jr.
    PF - Kris Humphries
    C - Marcin Gortat

Game Notes:
    • The Toronto Raptors have won their last 3 games, after winning against the Cleveland Cavaliers on Wednesday. Against the Washington Wizards they hope to improve their win streak to 4.
    • The Washington Wizards and Toronto Raptors paired up in the first round of the 2015 NBA Playoffs; the Wizards swept the Raptors 4-0 to move on to the second round. Both teams faced each other again during the 2015 preseason, but are probably eager to meet for a more meaningful game on Saturday.
    • Kyle Lowry put forth a spectacular game against the Cavaliers, finishing with 27 points, 6 assists, and 4 steals. After his poor play in the playoff series last year, a good game for Lowry against the Wizards this Saturday would be a welcome sight.
    • On Friday night the Washington Wizards were on the receiving end of a beat down by the Boston Celtics, losing the game 111-78. John Wall was the only Washington starter other than Beal to score in the first quarter, finishing the period with all of one point (NBA.com).
    • Jared Dudley was the lone bright spot in the Wizards' game on Friday, scoring 19 points off of the bench and snatching 5 rebounds.
    • Kyle Lowry and John Wall have stood across each other on the court numerous times, and are both proven leaders of their respective teams. This has been a featured matchup each time the Raptors and Wizards take to the court to do battle. Does Kyle Lowry take this game with his veteran savvy and improved physique, or does John Wall use his extreme speed and athleticism to lead his team to victory?

LET'S GO-

...uh
    OG is our king

You know we lost 4-0 to em, but I don't feel angry somehow. I hate Brooklyn tho.

Comment

I hate Brooklyn more TBH. Washington earned it and they overcame the incompetency of their own coach. Pierce was their coach last year

Comment

Let's demolish these suckers

Comment

My dirty mind: The Star is the hole and the Capitol is the Rod

Comment

rocwell wrote: View Post
            You know we lost 4-0 to em, but I don't feel angry somehow. I hate Brooklyn tho.
            The Brooklyn series was close and full of emotion, and losing by 1 point in Game 7 STINGS.

When the Washington series came around all you could feel was cold, calloused, indifference to the game being played upon the hardwood.
            OG is our king

Comment

Washington has been getting destroyed by everyone. This is a game we shouldn't lose. These guys just lost by nearly 40 to Boston
              "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

Payback time.

Comment

MACK11 wrote: View Post
                  Washington has been getting destroyed by everyone. This is a game we shouldn't lose. These guys just lost by nearly 40 to Boston
                  I distinctly recall hoping to play Washington in the playoffs because they looked like trash near the end of the season.

Still, we should have this one.

Comment

Where is TRex and his "Automatic loss"?

Comment

They destroyed us 4-0 last Playoffs, I want the Raptors to beat them by 20+ this game

Comment

It would be pretty Raptors thing to do to take it easy and lose to these guys
                        Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

tonious35 wrote: View Post
                          My dirty mind: The Star is the hole and the Capitol is the Rod
                          I've seen that since this logo was unveiled as a alternate mark and not the primary, LOL.

Anyways, I hope we do beat these guys. This team isn't as good as we made them. And we now have "IT". IT better show up and get like, 30.
                          Axel wrote:
                          Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                          KeonClark wrote:
                          We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                          KeonClark wrote:
                          I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

A.I wrote: View Post
                            Where is TRex and his "Automatic loss"?
                            Hahaha yes! Where ya at, TRex?

Just Do Iiiiiiiiiiiiit!

Comment

Cody73 wrote: View Post
                              I've seen that since this logo was unveiled as a alternate mark and not the primary, LOL.

Anyways, I hope we do beat these guys. This team isn't as good as we made them. And we now have "IT". IT better show up and get like, 30.
                              IT always shows up for these types of games!

Comment

Working...
                              X