Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Seems there are 4 names we all like at PF. Who IYO is easiest to nab?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seems there are 4 names we all like at PF. Who IYO is easiest to nab?

Well, we all know we need a PF. After a couple weeks of searching around and what not, I've narrowed it down to 4 guys.

1. Markieff Morris

2. Danilo Gallinari

3. Jon Leuer

4. DeMarcus Cousins

Those are the 4. Who's the easiest to obtain for you, and why?

My answer: Leuer. Cheapest deal, could be had for Scola or JJ most likely, is a small ball 4 who is athletic and probably could handle SF's, set screens well & can pass the ball effectively.
    Axel wrote:
    Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
    KeonClark wrote:
    We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
    KeonClark wrote:
    I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Leuer if I have to choose someone. I'm not paying the price for Cousins.

The real answer is Al Horford though. Need something bad to happen to Atlanta's season (or postseason).

Comment

I would pick Leuer and trade for JJ since Casey won't play him.

Comment

Don't want Markieff.

Gallo is a huge injury risk and not really much of a PF.

Leuer is interesting but not much body of work to go off.

Boogie would be amazing, but very unlikely.
        Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

There have to be more than this, though, right? Including, maybe and for example, some reasonably-mature sophomores, with up-side, on a team(s) with (say) deeper needs? While I like the thread idea, this seems a discouraging list ...

Comment

ross and lac pick for Leuer and Tucker

Comment

Did anyone see Markieff's tech last night?

Down 2 with 9 seconds left, teammate Brandon Knight at the FT line, Morris refused to line up next to Ryan Hollins on the blocks and kept switching sides of the lane to avoid him (which Hollins kept following because it was his assignment).

After several times the refs stepped in, told Morris to get back on his spot, refused and was issued a technical (assuming for delay of game).

This guy is pure knucklehead and is selfish.
              Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

Ryan Anderson
                Mamba Mentality

Comment

Gallo
                  @Chr1st1anL

Comment

TRex wrote: View Post
                    Ryan Anderson
                    I'd love Anderson if not for the threat of him getting injured again. It's that track record that scares me.
                    Axel wrote:
                    Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                    KeonClark wrote:
                    We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                    KeonClark wrote:
                    I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

Working...
                    X