Should Bebe and Cojo Start Tonight?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should Bebe and Cojo Start Tonight?

Lest we forget ... Bizmack is not a starting center in the NBA. He's filled in admirably and I love the guy, but ...

Bebe played really well last night. And with JV out, now might be a good time to see what he's got. I'll admit I'm suggesting this mostly out of curiosity, though. A quick look at Denver's depth chart at the C position turns up J. J. Hickson, Nikola Jokic, and Jofrey Lauvergne - all of whom seem to be sharing the playing time, are poor to avg rebounders, but have a collective PER of about 19.5. Hmmm ...

And if anyone ever deserved a night off - against a poor team, cause they've been overused lately and are actually ill, it's Kyle Lowry. Respect.

Silly idea?
    Last edited by Wild-ling#1; Today at 11:58 AM.
    Start Bebe
    25.00%
    Start Cojo
    8.33%
    Start Both
    16.67%
    "Steady As She Goes" - Start Neither, Fool!
    50.00%

The poll is expired.

Raptors should go with TRoss and 2Pats and see what Bennett and Wright can do. They will need the bench just to take the pressure and PT away from the starters. Raptors shouldn't need beast moide KL to beat the Nuggets

Comment

I know this will be shocking to people, but I went with neither. BeBe is pretty raw to be putting him up against starters out of the gate. And CoJo is absolutely necessary off the bench.

But as ever, they should change the starting lineup - Patterson in, Scola out.

I mean, start CoJo if you are resting Lowry because he is still sick, sure.
      twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

Why did my post get deleted??

Like I stated last time..Bebe Should Start because He Should of started From the jump, Casey claimed to like continuity and Bismack was comfortable inside his role as the backup C and was slowly learning to build on Offence...Tha Chief(Biyombo) has stone hands and his game is not good enough to start YET....

Casey was getting Heat Checked because Lots of People were wondering why he was coaching aginst the team and notfor them, Meaning, He was behaving like darel walker who refused to rep Tracy Mcgrady for his first 2 seasons inside the Assocaition..Tracy avg 14 mins for his time coached from Darrel walker who even claimed that Tracy would be out of the League...Casey seemed to have the Darrel walker Itis where he refused to rep Ross(rookie), Valunciunas(rookie), James Johnson(James should of started from the start of the season), Bruno and then BEBE who WON INSIDE THE SPANISH LEAGUE! He could of easily put Bebe into the Game when Jonas got injured and let Bismack aka "Tha Chief" Learn slowly and comfortably.
        Last edited by CB4Champ; Thu Dec 3, 2015, 02:02 PM.

Comment

this is definitely the kind of game you should consider giving lowry the night off
          @sweatpantsjer

Comment

CB4Champ wrote: View Post
            Why did my post get deleted??

Like I stated last time..
            Sorry. I had to delete and re-enter the thread to add the ("none of the above" fourth poll option).

(Props to CRF for providing the "know-how"

Comment

Ain't No thang but a Chicken Wang WildLing...

Bless

Comment

DanH wrote: View Post
                I know this will be shocking to people, but I went with neither. BeBe is pretty raw to be putting him up against starters out of the gate. And CoJo is absolutely necessary off the bench.

But as ever, they should change the starting lineup - Patterson in, Scola out.

I mean, start CoJo if you are resting Lowry because he is still sick, sure.
                If Lowry was given the night off, I'd assume Delon would back up CoJo. It might be a disaster!

But maybe not?

Comment

Whatever they do, make it a game time decision. Teams get confident when they hear the other teams best player isn't playing
                  @Chr1st1anL

Comment

We should be resting Kyle

Bring Wright in from the dleague and give him some burn in the big show

Comment

Giving Cojo the lions share of minutes might be a good idea, but Lowry getting the night off all together ... I think that depends on how ill Lowry is.

Comment

OldSkoolCool wrote: View Post
                        We should be resting Kyle

Bring Wright in from the dleague and give him some burn in the big show
                        I can't decide myself, really. The wins are important in the East this year - hard to risk even one. But we should rest Lowry, for certain (And Demarre, too, maybe).

But I wanna see Bebe and Delon!! WaaaaaaaaH!! I reeeaally wanna see Bebe and Delon!

Comment

I'd be keen to try starting Patterson for Scola again, I mean they did only try it a few games in pre-season. The starting line up gets off to terrible starts every game and the bench is terrible so something's gotta change, and Scola would actually be able to make his own offence in the second unit which only CoJo can do at the moment.

Comment

Well hey, Bebe has played 10 good minutes in his career. I think he earned it!
                            Eh follow my TWITTER!

Comment

At the very least bebe has earned 15 to 20 minutes of run and see how it goes.
                              9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Working...
                              X