Ryan Anderson on the block?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ryan Anderson on the block?

Looks like the Suns/Pels are in talks for for an Anderson/Morris swap. I don't see why Suns would want Anderson with Jon Luer starting to break out. Do you guys think raps could swipe in and take Anderson in 3 team trade?

One more question would anyone do a Morris/2pat swap right now ?

http://nba.nbcsports.com/2015/12/08/...medium=twitter
    @Chr1st1anL

I used to be a BIG Ryan Anderson fan, last year he was more than a little bit of a letdown but his numbers seem to have bounced back.

Would love him as a true stretch 4. Especially with Biyombo it'd be a great combo since they can split the offensive and defensive duties.

Comment

Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
      Looks like the Suns/Pels are in talks for for an Anderson/Morris swap. I don't see why Suns would want Anderson with Jon Luer starting to break out. Do you guys think raps could swipe in and take Anderson in 3 team trade?

One more question would anyone do a Morris/2pat swap right now ?

http://nba.nbcsports.com/2015/12/08/...medium=twitter
      No fucking way. We dodged a huge bullet by not going after Morris. He's been the worst starter in the NBA this year. He actually has a negative WS/48, which I didn't think was possible. He sucks big time.

I like Ryan Anderson, he's like PPat if PPat was doing what he's supposed to do.

Comment

Primer wrote: View Post
        No fucking way. We dodged a huge bullet by not going after Morris. He's been the worst starter in the NBA this year. He actually has a negative WS/48, which I didn't think was possible. He sucks big time.

I like Ryan Anderson, he's like PPat if PPat was doing what he's supposed to do.
        Except Anderson is a MUCH better shooter than PP.
        Mamba Mentality

Comment

TRex wrote: View Post
          And paid accordingly.
          Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

Ryan Anderson is also an expiring contract this summer.
            @Chr1st1anL

Comment

I'd love to get Anderson on the team.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

TRex wrote: View Post
                The last two seasons in Toronto PPat was as good or better shooter than Anderson. He's just not very good this year.

Comment

kind of surprised they are thinking of moving him....but absolutely need to jump in on that.

Comment

Anderson definitely, Morris not even if the trade involved Tross

Comment

Anderson's an upgrade. I don't think he's shown particularly well for a while now (could be wrong on that), but he seems like the type of guy that would really benefit from playing on a better team. That said, Patterson's starting to move pretty well defensively...

Comment

Ross to NOH
                        Anderson to Philly
                        Covington to Toronto

Comment

I'd do a 3 way and send Patterson to Phoenix. Save one year on his salary by getting Anderson. Morris could go to NO.

How close are we to tax though? Anderson makes $2.2M more than 2Pat.

Comment

Also Anderson rebounds the ball.. something 2Pat doesn't know how to do.

Comment

Snooch wrote: View Post
                              Ross to NOH
                              Anderson to Philly
                              Covington to Toronto
                              Ross can't be traded until the summer I believe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X