No announcement yet.

Ryan Anderson on the block?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Having Anderson would be nice. It would at least increase the chances of moving Scola to the bench where he's needed most. Anderson would be nice for the starting lineup, and would be a nice pairing with JV.
    OG is our king

Comment

A.I wrote: View Post
      Ross can't be traded until the summer I believe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      espn trade machine lets it work

Comment

Axel wrote: View Post
        And paid accordingly.
        Not sure if this was meant to be a negative, but Ryno barely makes more than 2Pat. 8.5M expiring.

Comment

I would love to have Anderson.

Comment

mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
            I would love to have Anderson.
            Pretty much this.

Consistently been ~15 and 7 guy for the past 4 years, shooting around 40% from 3 making 2-3 a game. 27 years old, and $8.5M expiring so zero risk and zero long term cap implications. If we can get him for 2Pat and spare parts, sign me up.

Comment

SkywalkerAC wrote: View Post
              Anderson's an upgrade. I don't think he's shown particularly well for a while now (could be wrong on that), but he seems like the type of guy that would really benefit from playing on a better team. That said, Patterson's starting to move pretty well defensively...
              Yeah, the fact that 2pat can stay in front of other stretch 4s is very useful. With Carroll though you can always move him to the 4 to say in front of quicker 4s
              @Chr1st1anL

Comment

planetmars wrote: View Post
                Also Anderson rebounds the ball.. something 2Pat doesn't know how to do.
                Anderson is just as poor a rebounder as PP.
                twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

Everyone is agreeing on something? wat
                  OG is our king

Comment

I'd do a 3 way and send Patterson to Phoenix. Save one year on his salary by getting Anderson. Morris could go to NO.

How close are we to tax though? Anderson makes $2.2M more than 2Pat.
                    Loads of room under the tax, no concerns there at all.
                    twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

A.I wrote: View Post
                      Ross can't be traded until the summer I believe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                      He can be traded now but it's difficult to match salaries as his outgoing salary for Toronto's salary matching purposes is different from him incoming salary for the receiving team's salary matching purposes.
                      twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

I'd do a 3 way and send Patterson to Phoenix. Save one year on his salary by getting Anderson. Morris could go to NO.

How close are we to tax though? Anderson makes $2.2M more than 2Pat.
                        Throw JJ in there?
                        @Chr1st1anL

Comment

If Leuer's having the break-out year.... why not go after him? He's the easiest to move of the 3 guys available and fills the hole at PF perfectly.

This is also a chance for JJ to go get his. Ship him to NOLA, Anderson goes to PHX and we get Leuer?
                          Axel wrote:
                          Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                          KeonClark wrote:
                          We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                          KeonClark wrote:
                          I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

DanH wrote: View Post
                            He can be traded now but it's difficult to match salaries as his outgoing salary for Toronto's salary matching purposes is different from him incoming salary for the receiving team's salary matching purposes.
                            Ross to NOH
                            Anderson to Philly
                            Covington to Toronto

it does work.

Comment

Snooch wrote: View Post
                              Ross to NOH
                              Anderson to Philly
                              Covington to Toronto

it does work.
                              Why would Philly want Ryan Anderson though? While giving up the only young wing player on the team who looks like an NBA guy. Makes little sense.

They would need to be getting picks from someone here (probably Toronto) for it to be worth their while at all. At which point why are we doing the deal? Also what's the point of getting Covington I thought we were talking about getting Ryno here lol

Comment

Cody73 wrote: View Post
                                If Leuer's having the break-out year.... why not go after him? He's the easiest to move of the 3 guys available and fills the hole at PF perfectly.

This is also a chance for JJ to go get his. Ship him to NOLA, Anderson goes to PHX and we get Leuer?
                                I think the reason their trying hard to move Morris is cause they want to give Luer that starting gig.
                                @Chr1st1anL

Comment

Working...
                                X