Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• thead wrote: View Post
    as in the flashy popular thing in exchange for the thing that does work
    Forced to use a bb for years .. security don't ya know... but after i finally picked up a cheap android based O/S it was a revelation... like going to war with guns and tanks vs sticks and rocks....
    that aside.. BB sells at 8 bucks a share and is going south and Apple.. well Apple has made more than a few people rich.
    There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
    - TGO

Comment

• slamdunk23 wrote: View Post
      Lol you are acting like copeland is actually an asset, he is pretty much a 31 year old d-league talent.
      2 seasons ago he was shooting 41% from 3 and scoring 30pts per 100 possessions with a 116 Ortg on just a 23% Usg rating. Damn.
      twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

Comment

• Toilet Joe wrote: View Post
        Awesome food. Spicy! Weather does not suit me tho. Sweating 24/7
        How are the toilets?

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
          Best food in the SE. Weather is bearable when you get vodka redbull by the sand pail. Watched my friend jump through a hoop of fire on the beach after one of those. Good times. Plus I'll never look at a ping pong ball the same again.
          Bali? I just saw a cockfight a few days ago. They fight til one dies. I was watching it while eating chicken skewers, felt really wrong ahaha.

Is Bruno active today? Why is he chilling on the bench? Shouldnt he be in Sauga?

Comment

Best food in the SE. Weather is bearable when you get vodka redbull by the sand pail. Watched my friend jump through a hoop of fire on the beach after one of those. Good times. Plus I'll never look at a ping pong ball the same again.
            Or a cigarette. Didn't know how versatile one of those things were, queefing, ping pong balls and smoking. The human body is amazing

Comment

• Barolt wrote: View Post
              2 seasons ago he was shooting 41% from 3 and scoring 30pts per 100 possessions with a 116 Ortg on just a 23% Usg rating. Damn.
              And now he doesn't even get mins on a team that is desperate for 3 point shooting.

Comment

• Bendit wrote: View Post
                How are the toilets?
                ahaha. They have this water gun thing to clean up after you take a dump. It's... interesting.

Comment

• Bendit wrote: View Post
                  How are the toilets?
                  Describing them as toilets is too nice. Thinking concrete troughs for peeing in.
                  Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• slamdunk23 wrote: View Post
                    And now he doesn't even get mins on a team that is desperate for 3 point shooting.
                    Maybe the right situation can rejuvenate him? I mean, if we're getting Middleton for DeMar I'll take him as a 'what if he can figure it out?'.
                    twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

Comment

• When do we see Kidd spill a drink for a freebie time-out.

Comment

• Toilet Joe wrote: View Post
                        ahaha. They have this water gun thing to clean up after you take a dump. It's... interesting.
                        Asia the land of wonders

Comment

• I wanna see some Bruno tonight
                          "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
                            Monroe with zero resistance
                            Yeah bang on... Scola at 35 is taking him apart down low...
                            There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                            - TGO

Comment

Describing them as toilets is too nice. Thinking concrete troughs for peeing in.
                              I know...that was meant as a double entendre (poster id!)

Comment

• raptors999 wrote: View Post
                                Asia the land of wonders
                                I saw a monkey, on a leash wearing a hanbok (Koream kimono) pimp slap a girl I worked with on the side of the road.
                                Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

Working...
                                X