• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rocwell wrote: View Post

When did he sprain it? I did not know when

Comment

• lol From account with 8 million followers

Comment

• Went to the gym and missed the second half. Why such a short bench?

And weren't we up a lot at half?

Comment

• lol we are 2nd in the east now and a game behind clevland for first.
          I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

• tonious35 wrote: View Post
            24-0 holy fuck, wish Lowry stopped them before
            Kind of glad he didn't. I want the Warriors to break the 33-0 win streak.

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post
              Screw the 33-0 win streak. I want the Warriors to go 82-0 and lose 4-0 in the 1st round. History.

Comment

Screw the 33-0 win streak. I want the Warriors to go 82-0 and lose 4-0 in the 1st round. History.
                Or they go 94-0 and we beat them 4-0 in the Finals

Comment

• Kinda hijacking this thread, but I think these Bucks have a chance tomorrow. Back to back, Warriors look sluggish and they are very very tired. + History is on their side as well... No NBA team has ever went 7-0 on a seven-game trip... but I guess you never know. Curry looked tired from the beginning and still managed to pick up a monster stat line.
                  Last edited by rocwell; Fri Dec 11, 2015, 11:58 PM.

Comment

Kinda hijacking this thread, but I think these Bucks have a chance tomorrow. Back to back, Warriors look sluggish and they are very very tired. + History is on their side as well... No NBA team has ever went 7-0 on a seven-game trip.
                    We should've blown out the Bucks today so they could rest their starters for tomorrow!
                    OG is our king

Comment

I don't hate em, just for one day I wanna mess them up, nothing personal

Comment

• tonious35 wrote: View Post
                        I don't hate em, just for one day I wanna mess them up, nothing personal
                        Fuck that. I wanna witness history I can speak of later on in life. Hope they break that 33 streak.

Comment

Stop hatin on the Warriors man.
                          Mamba Mentality

Comment

• ball4life wrote: View Post
                            Fuck that. I wanna witness history I can speak of later on in life. Hope they break that 33 streak.
                            I hope they break the 33-0 record and the 72-10 record. I was too young to witness the 1996 Bulls.

Comment

I hope they break the 33-0 record and the 72-10 record. I was too young to witness the 1996 Bulls.
                              one of them beauties was us. it was great

Comment

• BUCKS vs TORONTO DEC 11 7:30PM ON TSN1,4,5

A.I wrote: View Post
                                Oh they definitely got the 72 win records down. That is for sure broken this season.

Comment

Working...
                                X