No announcement yet.

Game #26 - Toronto Raptors 90 - Indiana Pacers 106

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CJ Miles being out is huge for them. I'm 50-50 on this one. Raps and Pacers always play a close good game. Both teams seem to get up for this match up. Where ever they play.
    @Chr1st1anL

Comment

JWash wrote: View Post
      25th in isos................

I almost threw my computer... why did we go away from that?
      I refuse to believe this was true. It's easier than trying to figure out the answer.
      "My biggest concern as a coach is to not confuse winning with progress." - Steve Kerr
      "If it's unacceptable in defeat, it's unacceptable in victory." - Jeff Van Gundy

Comment

Just Is wrote: View Post
        I refuse to believe this was true. It's easier than trying to figure out the answer.
        Lol good idea, I'll try that

Comment

Game's gonna be interesting tonight. Ross in the past has done a really good job defending Paul George, however George is on a completely different tier now offensively from where he was in 2013-14 so we'll see what happens.

Comment

An extra day off for Pacers (and home court) is going to be tough to over-come.

Pacers like a faster pace then us (7th vs 27th), so slowing the game down will be important. Limiting turnovers and easy buckets too.

Lowry and DD will both need to be very good for us. We don't play again until Thursday, so if they can get through this game, there is some rest on the schedule.

When we played them opening night, George struggled (4 for 17) but Hill had a good game (5 3PM, 19 pts). JV had 21 pts, 15 rebs. Carroll had 14 & 8 (and stellar D). Making up those lost producers on offence will be tough but the loss of Carroll's defence will be the hardest part to make up. JJ makes the most sense from a defensive perspective. I wouldn't mind seeing Powell (or Wright) get in for some defensive possessions against the Pacers small back court (Hill and Ellis) to help alleviate the workload on KL/CoJo.

DD should work in the post when guarded by Ellis, who is good defending the dribble but lacks the size in the post.
            Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

They do run Horns sets..... they ran them last year, too.

Comment

slaw wrote: View Post
                They do run Horns sets..... they ran them last year, too.
                Yes, they do. Just not nearly as much as they used to.
                twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

DanH wrote: View Post
                  Yes, they do. Just not nearly as much as they used to.
                  Old grey mare just ain't what she used to be....

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                    gotta get this W because we are not beating Hornets and Miami.
                    or the Thunder...or the Spurs..or the Cavs...
                    (I've been there. You can never count this team out....or in)

Comment

This one can go either way for me. The team can't have another crappy first quarter.
                      OG is our king

Comment

MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                        gotta get this W because we are not beating Hornets and Miami.
                        We always lose at Miami but at Charlotte I'd say 50/50.

Comment

psrs1 wrote: View Post
                          We always lose at Miami but at Charlotte I'd say 50/50.
                          We always struggle against Charlotte for some reason. Even when their team was garbage.
                          "My biggest concern as a coach is to not confuse winning with progress." - Steve Kerr
                          "If it's unacceptable in defeat, it's unacceptable in victory." - Jeff Van Gundy

Comment

We always struggle against Charlotte for some reason. Even when their team was garbage.
                            Because Gerald Henderson always used to crap on us, good thing he is in Portland.

Comment

A.I wrote: View Post
                              Because Gerald Henderson always used to crap on us, good thing he is in Portland.
                              Yeah, but now Batum is in Charlotte and he's a lot better than Henderson.

Comment

Big Game Against The Pacers...

Who gonna Pace The Squad This Game..

Look for Cory Joseph aka "Motion", to make Big Moves This Game...

Tha Good's(toronto's) Representatives Big Balling Tonight

Heat Check Tha Pacers The Whole Game......

Them Pacer Brothas One of The Rivals of T.Dot...

Could be a Great Chance For The Youngstas To Represent

Motion the X-Factor Tonight.

Patience Will be Key Tonight. Involve the Whole Squad Cory. Teamwork Is a Must...

Saw The Raptors had only 14 assists!!! yesterday

Motion, You Gotta Get them Brothas Working Together....Lead With Teamwork.

Last edited by CB4Champ; Mon Dec 14, 2015, 02:14 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X