• Show
Clear All

• Thad Young

Comment

• charlesnba23 wrote: View Post
      Thad Young
      at what price?

Comment

• If they agree to a DD+PPat for Young and Jack trade, personally I'd do it. Young is on a pretty good contract and he could even end up as a backup on our team down the road, but right now he would definitely be the most solid PF of our team, as much as I like Scola.

I would even add a pick if that is necessary to get it done.Jack is out for the season, but next year he would be a great backup next to CoJo.

Comment

• charlesnba23 wrote: View Post
          If they agree to a DD+PPat for Young and Jack trade, personally I'd do it. Young is on a pretty good contract and he could even end up as a backup on our team down the road, but right now he would definitely be the most solid PF of our team, as much as I like Scola.

I would even add a pick if that is necessary to get it done.Jack is out for the season, but next year he would be a great backup next to CoJo.
          Wait what....?

Did you just say you'd trade DeRozan+2Pat for Young and Jack and then add a pick even if necessary to get it done?

You're joking right?

Comment

• we have rules against trolling Charles
            For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

• ALSO...please watch for actual trade rumors that have sourced....

Is Thad Young even being shopped?
              For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

• thead wrote: View Post
                ALSO...please watch for actual trade rumors that have sourced....

I just heard the nets want to win, meaning no probably.

Comment

Petty sure everybody on the Nets is available

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
                    Howard to Raptors came out of left field. That makes no sense at all. Doesn't even really work.. Raptors biggest contracts are DD, KL and DC (JV/Ross have poison pill deals that make it hard to work with this season). With DC's injury no way you can move him now.. and DD/KL are practically untouchable.

Although if there was a rumour that Houston is willing to move Ariza, Jones or DMo.. that would be something I could get excited for.
                    There are a lot of rumours that a deal between the Rockets and Suns will send Markieff Morris to the Rockets for Cory Brewer and Terence Jones. One link:

http://www.thedreamshake.com/2015/12...jones-nba-2015

Word is that Cory Brewer's extension this summer, and it's value, mean he can't be traded 'til January 15th - otherwise the deal would have been done already. So that's two young PF's on the move: Morris is signed for $8M for four years (ditto Brewer - which is how the dollars match), while Jones will be looking for a payday this off-season.

Meanwhile Suns' owner Robert Sarver has decided to blame "millennials", and their "inability to handle setbacks" for the Suns' woes. (That LeBron and Curry (etc., etc.) are millennials is beside the point, apparently) ...

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nba-ba...142431006.html

The overbroad (and arguably whacky) nature of his comments has drawn widespread attention - even from the Manchester Guardian (he tried to buy Scotland's marquee Queen's Park rangers team last year and is now pursuing a Spanish team).

Phoenix is screwed - Manu Ginobli has spoken out about the lack of loyalty there, the team is plummeting ... and Markieff's desire to make an exit (perhaps) might be said to look less and less "sucky" and more and more reasonable - even "prescient" ...

http://www.theguardian.com/sport/201...ennial-culture
                    Last edited by Wild-ling#1; Thu Jan 7, 2016, 12:44 PM.

Comment

• raptors999 wrote: View Post
                      Petty sure everybody on the Nets is available
                      Going to disagree.

I think Thad is probably the most untouchable player on their roster...for now. As well as RHJ.
                      "My biggest concern as a coach is to not confuse winning with progress." - Steve Kerr
                      "If it's unacceptable in defeat, it's unacceptable in victory." - Jeff Van Gundy

Comment

• Just Is wrote: View Post
                        Going to disagree.

I think Thad is probably the most untouchable player on their roster...for now. As well as RHJ.
                        That's just sad

Comment

• I know a lot people here are fans of Zach Lowe. He just said on his podcast that raptors should trade for Markieff Morris
                          @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                            I know a lot people here are fans of Zach Lowe. He just said on his podcast that raptors should trade for Markieff Morris
                            But did he say what he thinks they should be willing to give up to get him?

*Still a terrible idea though

Comment

I swear he's always getting reported as being shopped.

Comment

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
                                But did he say what he thinks they should be willing to give up to get him?

*Still a terrible idea though
                                He said that Morris can be had for cheap. He mention maybe even with a second rounder at this point. He also said that anyone that trade for Morris will getting a very motivated player that's looking to prove himself.
                                @Chr1st1anL

Comment

Working...
                                X