No announcement yet.

Raptors 2016 Trade Deadline - Dec 15th 2015 - Feb 18th 2016 @ 3pm EST

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• “I’m so excited to be here, man. Words don’t describe it. Being here in this city, in Toronto. I remember last year looking at it, and I was like, ‘It’s going to be in Toronto, I would love to be a part of that,’ because, you know, the fans here are so lively and just being around these guys and it happens to be*Kobe’s last All-Star. It’s kind of a big deal, and for me to be a part of this I’m very grateful.”

http://hangtime.blogs.nba.com/2016/0...909926#horford
    @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• I'm still dreaming of Horford. I've been playing with the trade machine. Biz+PPat for Horford works.. Obviously we'd have to throw in some pics.. I'd throw two 1st rounders if need be ( preferably not the NY)

Second deal for PJ Tucker
      JJ+Bennett + Powell works .. 2 expirings ( plus a good prospect ) clears about 5 mil this off season for them ...

JV -Horford - Bebe
      Horford - Scola - ( R Roberts)
      Carroll - Tucker - Bruno - (D wright)
      Dero - Ross - (Toupane)
      Lowry - cojo - wright

Sign those 3 to min deals to fill out the roster ( dorrell wright, Toupane , R Roberts )

Looks pretty damn good

Comment

• Lavine or Gordon would be such good pickups
        @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• Am I the only who thinks JV has reached his ceiling already,I'm not sure his gonna get better..maybe his the guy who can b packaged 2 get a established CENTER..ie..DeMarcus Cousins. Raptors and Kings have traded with each other before. If the raps want 2 at least compete against Cleveland, that's the guy I get..
          "Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
          My kitchen is always open to friends"

Comment

• found this on realgm lmao. Derozan is looking for PF
            Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post

found this on realgm lmao. Derozan is looking for PF
              Either of them would be soooo good

Comment

• Maury wrote: View Post
                Either of them would be soooo good
                I didn't even see Kenneth faried tho. Don't really want him.

Comment

• Is DeRozan our Parsons?

Comment

• Dr Hannibal Lecter wrote: View Post
                    Am I the only who thinks JV has reached his ceiling already,I'm not sure his gonna get better..maybe his the guy who can b packaged 2 get a established CENTER..ie..DeMarcus Cousins. Raptors and Kings have traded with each other before. If the raps want 2 at least compete against Cleveland, that's the guy I get..
                    no, pretty sure Christian also thinks JV has peaked.

You can't get demarcus cousins for just valanciunas and picks + filler so competing with cleveland would be off the table anyway.

Not sure what to think about cousins. Yes, the kings are a joke. But he's also never really done much to help the situation there.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post

found this on realgm lmao. Derozan is looking for PF
                      I saw this happen last night and literally jumped out of my seat with excitement.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Comment

• Dr Hannibal Lecter wrote: View Post
                        Am I the only who thinks JV has reached his ceiling already,I'm not sure his gonna get better..maybe his the guy who can b packaged 2 get a established CENTER..ie..DeMarcus Cousins. Raptors and Kings have traded with each other before. If the raps want 2 at least compete against Cleveland, that's the guy I get..
                        i don't think so. he is just going to get more refined. i think he is going to be a 15+ and 10-12 rebounds a game player, his blocks will continue to go up, his turnovers will come down and his free throw rate will stay the same. jv is an excellent piece to a team. i would only include him in a package for a superstar. i think that lebron is going to start to wear down in the next few years coinciding with demar and jvs prime.

Comment

• JV has more range than he shows most nights. Once he gets confidence, he should have a nice mid-range game.

Plus he's taken some steps in becoming a much more effective and willing passer. Assist% almost double last years.
                          If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

@Chr1st1anL

Comment

Comment

• Nets and Raptors have discussed a trade that sends Thad Young to Toronto for Patrick Patterson and Delon Wright. (NYDN)

Sports Legion via Twitter
                                @Chr1st1anL

Comment

Working...
                                X