Raptors 2016 Trade Deadline - Dec 15th 2015 - Feb 18th 2016 @ 3pm EST

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• thead wrote: View Post
    I agree with you but if the trade machine is accurate we are short by 300k ... I suppose Bennett is an option
    I'm fine with giving up Bennett. Don't think he'll ever be a good player.

Comment

• thead wrote: View Post
      the key is if he is over being a shit head, that contract is SO TEAM friendly for the next 3 years
      You're right. His talent is undeniable. It's his head that is up for debate, and there's no real answer.
      twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

Comment

• For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

• Barolt wrote: View Post
          You're right. His talent is undeniable. It's his head that is up for debate, and there's no real answer.
          I really hate gambling on character

so torn on this....
          For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

• Yo seriously is there anyone in the league that DeRozan isn't friends with?

Comment

If we're giving up any of our young studs, I want Goodwin, Booker or Warren back.
              I wouldn't say bebe is a stud, or hasn't proven it yet .
              Personally I think if we didn't have bebe it would increase Biyombo likelyhood in staying.

Comment

• JWash wrote: View Post
                Yo seriously is there anyone in the league that DeRozan isn't friends with?
                Friends doesn't always win though. Kobe wasn't friends with anyone, and has 5 rings. I think sometimes you're less likely to get on a guy when he's not playing hard if he's your friend.

Comment

Friends doesn't always win though. Kobe wasn't friends with anyone, and has 5 rings. I think sometimes you're less likely to get on a guy when he's not playing hard if he's your friend.
                  I didn't say that friends win, I was just making an off-handed comment, Jesus.

And Kobe was friends with plenty of players just not on the court.

Comment

• breakin_ankles wrote: View Post
                    I wouldn't say bebe is a stud, or hasn't proven it yet .
                    Personally I think if we didn't have bebe it would increase Biyombo likelyhood in staying.
                    Yeah, but if we're counting on Bruno turning into a player, doesn't trading Bebe hurt his eventual free agency?

Comment

Sorry.

I just think sometimes the friends angle is overrated. Didn't mean to come off like an ass.

Comment

Here's the question... even if we trade for Booker, he's going to cost us so damn much, and he plays the same position as DeMar. Booker is 6'6", 206 lbs. So you can't play em together, because we know DeMar can't guard 3s.

In my opinion, that just doesn't make sense if we think DeMar's staying this summer.
                        perhaps demar would be on the way out....

Demar to Phoenix
                        Morris and Booker to Toronto.

Comment

And Kobe was friends with plenty of players just not on the court.
                          You could be Kobe's brother, and he'll destroy you on the court lol.

Comment

• Snooch wrote: View Post
                            perhaps demar would be on the way out....

Demar to Phoenix
                            Morris and Booker to Toronto.
                            Of course you would think that lol.

Comment

• 2Pat+JJ+Powell+1st (any of them besides the Knicks one) for Tucker+Morris. Could see that going down.

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                                JJ/2pat + our pick 2016 for Morris/Tucker.
                                Holy crap, if we can't beat the Cav's, we're just gonna beat the shit out of them.

Comment

Working...
                                X