• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DanH wrote: View Post
    But why? Why???
    Happy Holidays, Dan.

Comment

• slamdunk23 wrote: View Post
      If I remember correctly, in our first game against Sacramento Cousins abused JV had like 36 point
      You don't remember correctly. Cousins did indeed go off - but he scored half his points in much less time and on far fewer shots when Biyombo was guarding him. With JV on him he was basically a barely-average-efficiency point per shot volume scorer. Against Biyombo he was unstoppable and broke the Raptors' back in those minutes.
      twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• Swept by Kings

Comment

• CB4Champ wrote: View Post
          Listen Dog, Bruno last Year repped 12 minutes inside a Game as a 19 Years old INSIDE THE NBA!! 8POINTS 1BLOCK 2 THREES!!

http://www.basketball-reference.com/.../gamelog/2015/

Ross Had The 51 POINT game against The Clippers WHEN THE CLIPPERS WON 57 GAMES THAT YEAR

James Shooting 57% FROM THE FIELD He AVGS 1.1 block and .8 For his Career.

Look at JAMES Career Numbers MAJORITY AT THE SMALL FORWARD: 6POINTS, 3REBOUNDS,1.5 ASSISTS,1BLOCK!!! .8STEALS!!!! 70%FREETHROW 48% FIELD GOAL ALL THAT INSIDE 18MINUTES!!!

LUCAS HAD 14 POINTS AND 3 ASSISTS INSIDE HIS 3RD GAME

BIYOMBO HAD 7BLOCKS AND 15 REBOUNDS INSIDE THE GAME AGAINST CHARLOTTE

Dude just stop.
          Not sure if trolling?!?!?!

Just cause these guys have one or two good games doesnt mean they are going to be all stars -- relax if that was the case everyone in the NBA would be all stars...

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
            This loss is all on Lowry. He has to be able to control himself.
            A big part of it is definitely on him. We needs to be smarter. He knows how much this team needs him to win. ESPECIALLY when we are down 2 starters.
            I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Win one. Lose one. Win two. Lose two. Win three. Lose three. .500 team since the 5-0 start.

And oh, Kyle Lowry is a complete TOOL.
              Mamba Mentality

Comment

But Cousins did stop JV. He only had 4 points on 2-9 shooting.

But you are right about BB being an offensive liability, Cousins wasn't even that big of a factor in this game till late. That first quarter offense and defense was just terrible.
                Yeah but we lost the first game because Casey played BB for like 15 straight mins and the Kings eventually stopped guarding him and helped on everyone else and the offense basically became useless. JV may have struggled, but he forces Cousins or anyone else to guard him.

Comment

You don't remember correctly. Cousins did indeed go off - but he scored half his points in much less time and on far fewer shots when Biyombo was guarding him. With JV on him he was basically a barely-average-efficiency point per shot volume scorer. Against Biyombo he was unstoppable and broke the Raptors' back in those minutes.
                  Don't remember specifics of the game but here is JV's quick reaction rating from that game. A grade of F by the way.

"What does it say about you when Biyombo has a more memorable outing than you do? Cousins owned him all night, but his transition defense on DC was just egregious. Big step back for him tonight against his contemporary."

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                    A big part of it is definitely on him. We needs to be smarter. He knows how much this team needs him to win. ESPECIALLY when we are down 2 starters.
                    Raptors could have won this ebvern without Lowry but the terrible start then the small ball lineup that couldn't defend and the game got out of control

Comment

Agreed. But as someone said he was able to stop JV. JV never plays well against Cousins so I don't know how much JV would have helped in THIS game specifically. I guess he is a threat to score so he opens shit up for the other plays and they can't double team the ball handler like they do when Biz is on
                      I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

Don't remember specifics of the game but here is JV's quick reaction rating from that game. A grade of F by the way.

"What does it say about you when Biyombo has a more memorable outing than you do? Cousins owned him all night, but his transition defense on DC was just egregious. Big step back for him tonight against his contemporary."
                        And this quick reaction was not especially accurate - as is often the case.
                        "Stop eating your sushi."
                        "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
                        "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
                        - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• The Consistently Inconsistents....

Comment

• sanyo wrote: View Post
                            Not sure if trolling?!?!?!

Just cause these guys have one or two good games doesnt mean they are going to be all stars -- relax if that was the case everyone in the NBA would be all stars...
                            DOGGY WHAT You Talking about? Post your rebuttal..Don't talk around Talk Truth.

Comment

• The only person who can stop Cousins is emotional and stupid Cousins himself.

Comment

• raptors999 wrote: View Post
                                Raptors could have won this ebvern without Lowry but the terrible start then the small ball lineup that couldn't defend and the game got out of control
                                Yea we definitely could have still won. Our defense has just fallen off a cliff. Obvi still not as bad as last year but it just isn't thay great anymore. I'm hoping a BIG part of it is because Demarre and JV are out and also because Cory has fallen off a cliff on both ends as well.

Comment

Working...
                                X