Hotshot wrote: View Post
    except to show intense dislike.
    Hah. Not in your case, HotShot.

Comment

F Turk

Comment

Vellassco wrote: View Post
        Hah. Not in your case, HotShot.
        I dislike the guy for playing bad basketball all season long that is what the whole report card was about, I'm sure he is a decent guy which is not what the report card is about. Its based on, on court performance not his character.

He did say he was sorry in the end of the year conference by admitting to playing bad basketball, so all he has to do is show me something different next season and I will retract my grade

Comment

Hotshot wrote: View Post
          I dislike the guy for playing bad basketball all season long that is what the whole report card was about, I'm sure he is a decent guy which is not what the report card is about. Its based on, on court performance not his character.

He did say he was sorry in the end of the year conference by admitting to playing bad basketball, so all he has to do is show me something different next season and I will retract my grade
          Fair Enough, Hotshot.

BTW, I should also be thankfully for administration of RR. Thanks guys. This is a Canadian Board at the end , and I was a bit critical about your Fan Base. Thanks for seeing it understandable . Kudos to you all. It was tough and heartbreaking year. I hope everything goes well next year for Raptors and Hedo (hand to hand or somewhere else).

Cheers all. See ya.

Comment

Vellassco wrote: View Post
            Fair Enough, Hotshot.

BTW, I should also be thankfully for administration of RR. Thanks guys. This is a Canadian Board at the end , and I was a bit critical about your Fan Base. Thanks for seeing it understandable . Kudos to you all. It was tough and heartbreaking year. I hope everything goes well next year for Raptors and Hedo (hand to hand or somewhere else).

Cheers all. See ya.
            No need to thank us Vellassco. Freedom of expression works both ways. If fans feel the need to express their disappointment in Turk through bashing, critical analysis etc., than others are certainly entitled to defend him, put out their point of view, etc. There is no right or wrong, just opinions/point of views. As long we can respect each other and be civil, than imo it's all gravy baby.

Comment

A solid C, why?
              He attempted 9 shots a game.. what do you expect?
              Also, his assists went from 2 to 4.

Comment

Working...
              X