I'm in.

Comment

Lemme in!
      "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

So you get 30 tries in total, eh?

In on this!
        Axel wrote:
        Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
        KeonClark wrote:
        We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
        KeonClark wrote:
        I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

Cody73 wrote: View Post
          So you get 30 tries in total, eh?

In on this!
          Pretty sure you only get 1 if you guess wrong.

As long as you guess right, you keep going. Otherwise are out. - my interpretation - Apollo can confirm
          Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

This is correct. One strike and you're fired!!!

And these contests seem simple enough on the surface but they're hard as hell to win. It's a fine balance of planning for the future, not shooting yourself in the foot right now and praying to god something crazy doesn't happen in your game like LeBron James blowing his ACL in the opening minutes of a game against the Pelicans.

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post
              This is correct. One strike and you're fired!!!

And these contests seem simple enough on the surface but they're hard as hell to win. It's a fine balance of planning for the future, not shooting yourself in the foot right now and praying to god something crazy doesn't happen in your game like LeBron James blowing his ACL in the opening minutes of a game against the Pelicans.
              I did a NFL one for years and every year new people joined thinking, this is easy and every year those people learned real quick.

Unlike NFL though, I don't see as many big hit games (due to more picking options than the NFL schedule). Might be more gradual (or not - who knows) this way but winning will be tough.

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

So...

Ax, if you lose..... does this mean the Andalite Derp Face could be used on ya?

That would make my day.
                Axel wrote:
                Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                KeonClark wrote:
                We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                KeonClark wrote:

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

Get ready guys, the time is almost here.

I expect most of you to be done after week one and wearing a stupid avatar I select by the end of week two.

As per the OP and to refresh here:

Sample submission:
                  Week 1, Oct. 30th: Spurs over Nets by 15.

If you don't provide it like this I'm not coming looking for you and so you risk it going in wrong.

Comment

Week 1, Oct. 30th: Phoenix over Portland by 8.

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post
                      Get ready guys, the time is almost here.

I expect most of you to be done after week one and wearing a stupid avatar I select by the end of week two.

As per the OP and to refresh here:

Sample submission:
                      Week 1, Oct. 30th: Spurs over Nets by 15.

If you don't provide it like this I'm not coming looking for you and so you risk it going in wrong.
                      Avatars don't get much more stupid than mine!

Bring it on!

Comment

Ask mack what I gave him last time he lost a bet to me. LOL

Comment

Week 1, October 30th: Kings over Lakers, by 12.

Comment

Week 1, October 29th: Grizzlies over Pacers, by 15.
                            twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

Week 1, October 27th: Hawks by 11 over Pistons.
                              Axel wrote:
                              KeonClark wrote:
                              KeonClark wrote:

Comment

These may seem like a dumb question but what dates constitute week 1?

Comment

Working...
                                X