Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CB4Champ wrote: View Post
    Tha Battle of The Titans..

"Guess We Will See What the Game for Us will look like if we run the game through Jonas"
    The Whole Squad Yelled "HOODOO" and Were Ready for The game,

then a "KEE KEE" was Heard and The Squad looked out a Window inside the Stadium
    and Saw a Jamaican Red Tailed Eagle Fly Cross the Sky

and the Squad Knew It was game Time and Walked to the Court.

Part 2 Soon
    lmfao

Comment

• I fell asleep during half time. Rocwell is slacking.

Comment

• Barolt wrote: View Post

Ross had 18 total front court touches tonight, his 6th straight game under 20. JJ had 18 front court touches tonight
        For a bench player that should only be getting catch and shoot opportunities. 18 touches is okay for Ross

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

• Man I love James Johnson's man defense. That first possession block on Joe Johnson set the tone.

JV played great but the guards also got him the ball in great spots. Great synergy.

Looked like Casey actually wanted to leave the bench in as long as possible in the 4th, but they couldn't hold the lead. That unit needs Scola. Starters came in and put it away with emphasis.
          "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• yabadabayolo wrote: View Post
            For a bench player that should only be getting catch and shoot opportunities. 18 touches is okay for Ross

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            You know that even 'bench players that should only be getting catch and shoot opportunities' can catch and pass the ball for ball movement? And even catching and passing the ball can help those guys maintain offensive rhythm?
            twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

Comment

• He loves us!

Comment

• Losing to Chicago twice the way we did.. you'd think they would be the #2 favourite in the East.

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post

He loves us!
                  He also called the entire Eastern Conference Playoffs 'academic' and said that not a single possible 1st round team for the Cavs(which would have to include us, we aren't that far out of 8th) could take a game off them.
                  twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

Comment

He loves us!
                    That account trolled us hard in the past. Not worth giving him our clicks.
                    Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
                      Losing to Chicago twice the way we did.. you'd think they would be the #2 favourite in the East.
                      Maybe they're looking at how badly we beat Washington last year in the Regular and extrapolating based on our Playoff performance... Haha

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
                        That account trolled us hard in the past. Not worth giving him our clicks.
                        I read this as "not worth giving him our dicks" .... I didn't know what to make of it...

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                          I read this as "not worth giving him our dicks" .... I didn't know what to make of it...
                          Dirty mind Joey.

Comment

He loves us!
                            that guy is a troll

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                              For what it's worth, I'd probably recommend that as well but to each their own.
                              Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

Working...
                              X