Top 10 in Offense and Defense

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Axel wrote: View Post
    Lowry averages 34.3 MPG in 3 games against Philly this year.
    LeBron averages 33.0 in 4 games against Philly this year. And in one he only played 25. Meaning he averaged 35.7 (i.e. more than Lowry) in the other 3.

Sometimes you just don't bulldoze bad teams, it happens.

Comment

Yeah, the Raps bench can't score enough to put away games or let DD & KL both rest at the same time, but as long as the guards stay healthy I'm not worried about it. Remember when the bench was a strength and we knew it would be useless in the playoffs when rotations tighten?
      "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

S.R. wrote: View Post
        Yeah, the Raps bench can't score enough to put away games or let DD & KL both rest at the same time, but as long as the guards stay healthy I'm not worried about it. Remember when the bench was a strength and we knew it would be useless in the playoffs when rotations tighten?
        Kicker there is "stay healthy" but I think Lowry breaking down last year had more to do with DeRozan not being present for a 1/4 of the season and having to carry the load for so long than his minutes (he played MORE mpg in 2013-14 than he did in 14-15 and didn't have any injury issues).

Comment

JWash wrote: View Post
          Kicker there is "stay healthy" but I think Lowry breaking down last year had more to do with DeRozan not being present for a 1/4 of the season and having to carry the load for so long than his minutes (he played MORE mpg in 2013-14 than he did in 14-15 and didn't have any injury issues).
          I know we've been beating on this drum plenty, but allowing JV to carry a bigger share of the offense would be just as good for sustaining the guards' health as a bit more time on the bench.
          "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

S.R. wrote: View Post
            I know we've been beating on this drum plenty, but allowing JV to carry a bigger share of the offense would be just as good for sustaining the guards' health as a bit more time on the bench.
            Yes, yes it would. But..... Casey gonna Case.

Comment

Working...
            X