Clear All

Joey wrote: View Post
    "Conseguir que la basura fuera de aquĆ­!!"

https://translate.google.ca/
    speak bloody English you twat
    OG is our king

Comment

True actually! And I actually really like Eric Smith. I'd love to see him brought over to the TV Broadcasts. Canadian boy too.
      I like him a lot myself. Heck, imagine if him and that chick doing the 905 were doing our games. That'd be a nice fit IMO.
      Axel wrote:
      Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
      KeonClark wrote:
      We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
      KeonClark wrote:
      I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

4 straight days without the Raptors is far too long, not looking forward the 8 day break over All Star Weekend.

Comment

Raptorsnz wrote: View Post
          4 straight days without the Raptors is far too long, not looking forward the 8 day break over All Star Weekend.
          But at least we'll get to see some Raps!

And if you're in Toronto (which I figure you're not?) we'll get plenty of fun festivities!... but at least you have Hobbits where you live... Haha I hear NZ is basically the best place ever.. is this true?
          Does the NZ in your name even stand for New Zealand? These are the important questions.
          Last edited by Joey; Wed Jan 13, 2016, 04:58 PM.

Comment

And I just realized that this game is early and I'll probably miss it. Phooey
            OG is our king

Comment

consmap wrote: View Post
              And I just realized that this game is early and I'll probably miss it. Phooey
              If you travel to London, the game isn't until 8pm, so you should be able to catch it.

Comment

Raptorsnz wrote: View Post
                Yup. It's like being w/o caffeine for 4 days..

Comment

But at least we'll get to see some Raps!

And if you're in Toronto (which I figure you're not?) we'll get plenty of fun festivities!... but at least you have Hobbits where you live... Haha I hear NZ is basically the best place ever.. is this true? Does the NZ in your name even stand for New Zealand? These are the important questions.

mm...

Comment

rocwell wrote: View Post
                    smartphone?
                    In Toronto, at least, the radio apps that run radio stations on your phone tend to black out major league games

Comment

Jclaw wrote: View Post
                      In Toronto, at least, the radio apps that run radio stations on your phone tend to black out major league games
                      Oh, really? Come on now, World. Blackouts for freaking radios?

Comment

rocwell wrote: View Post
                        Oh, really? Come on now, World. Blackouts for freaking radios?
                        No....not radios. You suggested a smartphone. (unless you mean radio stations on smart phones...which do get blacked out)

Comment

Sometimes I black out from Raptors games too.
                          Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

How do they agree on who's home? Orlando gets kinda screwed with 1 less home game, we get 41 home games 40 road and 1 neutral
                            9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Axel wrote: View Post
                              Sometimes I black out from Raptors games too.
                              That's fine. Common side effect.

Comment

KeonClark wrote: View Post
                                How do they agree on who's home? Orlando gets kinda screwed with 1 less home game, we get 41 home games 40 road and 1 neutral
                                I don't know why the NBA doesn't send 3 teams and do a 3-game swing, giving each team a home and away game. It would make the trip more worthwhile, give more teams greater international exposure thus creating even more excitement in the foreign market, and all without messing up the home/away schedule back home.

I'm sure the organizations losing the home game(s) get compensated by the NBA anyway, though I do understand that it's 3x the domestic revenue lost for the home teams' city.

Comment

Working...
                                X