X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Game...Fuck....

Comment

• S.R. wrote: View Post
      Yeah, Lowry steal? I'm in the same boat...
      Yeah stole it from Oladipo

Comment

• JWash wrote: View Post
        CoJo 19-4-3 on 9-11 shooting, jeeez
        Did he actually touch the ball in the last 2 minutes of either the 4th quarter or overtime? Do we EVER go to the hot hand in clutch situations instead of just more Kyle/DeMar?
        twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post
          Casey is still an idiot.

"My biggest concern as a coach is to not confuse winning with progress." - Steve Kerr

Comment

• Scraptor wrote: View Post
            "My biggest concern as a coach is to not confuse winning with progress." - Steve Kerr
            "More ISO!!@!!!!" - Dwane Casey

Comment

• Please for the love of god can the NBA please reduce the number of time outs. 5 timeouts in the last 2.10 of regulation and another 4 in the last 1.40 of overtime is absurd.

Comment

• Scraptor wrote: View Post
                "If it's unacceptable in defeat, it's unacceptable in victory." - Jeff Van Gundy
                "Stop eating your sushi."
                "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
                "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
                - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• Raptorsnz wrote: View Post
                  Please for the love of god can the NBA please reduce the number of time outs. 5 timeouts in the last 2.10 of regulation and another 4 in the last 1.40 of overtime is absurd.
                  And Casey still finds a way to have no timeouts remaining when we need them.
                  "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• God these questions these British reporters are asking are just terrible. "You guys must be a very good team if you guys won when you weren't playing well".... That's not even a question. WTF...

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
                      And Casey still finds a way to have no timeouts remaining when we need them.
                      He needed those timeouts to make sure that the team knew that noone except Lowry or DeMar was going to touch the ball in crunch time.

Comment

• We're very lucky we scored right at the beginning of overtime so we didn't need any Casey play calls out of timeouts to end the game. Derozan was ice old shooting all game, so naturally we go Derozan iso out of the timeout to end regulation. That was one of the least enjoyable wins of the season. We tried very very hard to piss that one away in the 4th. Mad props to CoJo for keeping us in this one.

Comment

• Blacklash2k4 wrote: View Post
                          God these questions these British reporters are asking are just terrible. "You guys must be a very good team if you guys won when you weren't playing well".... That's not even a question. WTF...
                          That's a backhanded compliment. Don't let the accents fool you; they know what they're doing over there.
                          "If it's unacceptable in defeat, it's unacceptable in victory." - Jeff Van Gundy

Comment

• Just Is wrote: View Post
                            That's a backhanded compliment. Don't let the accents fool you; they know what they're doing over there.
                            /sarcasm is staple humour in England.

Comment

• consmap wrote: View Post
                              Dwane, Jonas REALLY isn't that much of a liability on D. You don't have to sub him out for defense
                              lol These moments when JV Is subbed only when the D is badly needed...Its like straight in your face from Cassey to JV '' You suck at Defense '' I think I saw JV actually being upset about the sub.

Comment

• Modeliukas wrote: View Post
                                lol These moments when JV Is subbed only when the D is badly needed...Its like straight in your face from Cassey to JV '' You suck at Defense '' I think I saw JV actually being upset about the sub.
                                and it doesn't even work because Casey doesn't realize that Biyombo is worse at defending guys like Vucevic one on one than JV (who is actually pretty good at it).

Comment

Working...
                                X