Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GAME #46 - Knicks (22-25) @ Raptors (30-15); Thursday, Jan. 28th, at 8PM on TNT (& SN1)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Joey wrote: View Post
    Cube is actually from South Central, which is about 20 mins away from Compton.. but ya, I dig it anyway. Haha
    First you open the thread late and then you make the thread not fun! Can a super mod ban this guy like common now.

Comment

ball4life wrote: View Post
      First you open the thread late and then you make the thread not fun! Can a super mod ban this guy like common now.
      If he gets banned, Raptors go on a losing streak.

Comment

ball4life wrote: View Post
        Common was banned? I'm assuming because of his beef with drake
        9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Guys, The Association is talking about us! We made it! Guys, we made it!

Comment

rocwell wrote: View Post
            Guys, The Association is talking about us! We made it! Guys, we made it!

Is that guy James Harden's dad? Lol

Comment

I'm hearing kyle is most likely playing and starting from many outlets on twitter and I don't think that's the best idea. Yes it is the left hand and yes it might be a minor sprain and they will probably wrap it tight but there is no reason for Kyle to be playing. This organization will never learn. If he ends up doing more damage to that wrist and ends up having to get surgery like Carroll which causes him to miss the playoffs or be out the rest of the season I am going to be PISSED. Like why have him play? I don't care about the win streak or whether or not Kyle says he's okay. We all know he would never say otherwise. I personally think it's a horrible idea but we shall see.
              I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

GLF wrote: View Post
                I'm hearing kyle is most likely playing and starting from many outlets on twitter and I don't think that's the best idea. Yes it is the left hand and yes it might be a minor sprain and they will probably wrap it tight but there is no reason for Kyle to be playing. This organization will never learn. If he ends up doing more damage to that wrist and ends up having to get surgery like Carroll which causes him to miss the playoffs or be out the rest of the season I am going to be PISSED. Like why have him play? I don't care about the win streak or whether or not Kyle says he's okay. We all know he would never say otherwise. I personally think it's a horrible idea but we shall see.
                If he's fine, he's fine. I know everybody is really anxious now after they apparently bungled the Carroll situation, but we have no inside information on kyles left arm.

Comment

KeonClark wrote: View Post
                  If he's fine, he's fine. I know everybody is really anxious now after they apparently bungled the Carroll situation, but we have no inside information on kyles left arm.
                  Well, I could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure his knee was fine last season.. until shit hit the fan

Comment

Well, I could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure his knee was fine last season.. until shit hit the fan
                    What knee are you referring to

Comment

Key Matchup:

OG is our king

Comment

What knee are you referring to
                        Oh I'm sorry. Kyle suffered knee injury two years ago. Damn my memory. He still played through multiple injuries + hand infection or something last season... even though he said "I feel fine".

Comment

Oh I'm sorry. Kyle suffered knee injury two years ago. Damn my memory. He still played through multiple injuries + hand infection or something last season... even though he said "I feel fine".
                          Yes this is true and merits big concern. Hopefully he and the team have learned from that and see the bigger picture.

If he does play, it will all come down to how well he plays. If he stinks up the joint, it doesn't necessarily mean it's the arm, but everybody will say it is. #firecasey will explode.

If he puts up 25+ and nails some 3s, we can be fairly confident the arm isn't an issue going forward

Comment

Casey has maintained all season that it's about playoff success, if that's the case, Lowry should sit no matter what. Take precautions to the extreme with him, he's the most important piece of our team.
                            twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

Comment

Yes this is true and merits big concern. Hopefully he and the team have learned from that and see the bigger picture.

If he does play, it will all come down to how well he plays. If he stinks up the joint, it doesn't necessarily mean it's the arm, but everybody will say it is. #firecasey will explode.

If he puts up 25+ and nails some 3s, we can be fairly confident the arm isn't an issue going forward
                              Lol that's kind of what I was going to base it on. If he looks like he's favouring the hand or plays like shit or not his normal self it's hard to not attribute that to the injury. Kyle always says he's fine when he isn't and this organization is known to let players play through injuries they shouldn't so I don't have much faith in just believing he's okay.
                              I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

Barolt wrote: View Post
                                Casey has maintained all season that it's about playoff success, if that's the case, Lowry should sit no matter what. Take precautions to the extreme with him, he's the most important piece of our team.
                                Exactly. I know Kyle is hard headed but don't let him run what's needs to and should happen. He should not play tonight in my personal opinion. Let the sprain completely heal before you let him play again. If it's truly a mild sprain it shouldn't take long for it to heal. He would probably only be out 2-4 games. To me it's worth it in the long run.

Comment

Working...
                                X