Blazers Sign Camby to Two-Year Extension

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blazers Sign Camby to Two-Year Extension

Huh ... seems like quite of bit moola for someone like Camby, don't you think?

Marcus Camby has signed a two-year contract extension with the Portland Trail Blazers.

According to official salary figures circulated by the league Tuesday after the deal was formally signed and obtained by ESPN.com, Camby's extension is a two-year deal worth $17.7 million in guaranteed salary. The extension will pay him $8,453,250 in 2010-11 and $9,256,500 in 2011-12.

The deal, though, also features unspecified incentives. Camby's agent Rick Kaplan told The Oregonian on Tuesday that the contract contains up to $5 million in potential incentive bonuses.
    Source - Click here

Good deal for both sides.

Comment

Gotta wonder what this means for Oden and Pryzbilla. I would expect to see at least one of those two moved this summer.
      I Am Shutup

Comment

fans perspective If oden was avaliable for a decent price I would love to take a chance on him although I highly doubt portland has given up on him yet.

Comment

Camby will give them good bang for their buck if he is playing 26-32 minutes a night off the bench.

Joel Przybilla needs to be traded in order for that to happen though.
          nbaroundtable

Comment

MattyG-Ray wrote: View Post
            Gotta wonder what this means for Oden and Pryzbilla. I would expect to see at least one of those two moved this summer.
            There's talk in Portland that Przybilla's injury might be career threatening. In any event, I believe he's entering the final year of his contract, so there's trade value there.

Comment

Working...
            X