Game #50: Toronto Raptors 110 - Portland Trail Blazers 103

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Barolt wrote: View Post
    Seriously. I made one post about Ross, someone replied and asked me to speculate, so I did... then someone posted that I post too much about Ross. Because I answered a fucking question.
    I dont know what starts your posts about Ross but you do post about him A LOT. Like A LOT. That is a fact lol. But do you man. Its a free country.
    I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Wizkid ayo

Comment

• move the ball.. this is so frustrating to watch

Comment

Basically, I posted about him having terrible body language at the end of the third... then people replied, so I replied, now apparently because I answered questions I think he's a superstar all because I made a post that I didn't like his body language.
          Dont apologize and dont have to explain. Carry on.

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
            That shot? That wasn't stupid. It was a 10 foot jumper with JV in rebounding position.
            I just feel like I haven't seen DeRozan take one easy shot in this game lol

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
              I dont know what starts your posts about Ross but you do post about him A LOT. Like A LOT. That is a fact lol. But do you man. Its a free country.
              You post about me a lot. LIKE A LOT. That is a fact lol. But do you man. Its a free country.
              twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

Comment

• This is terrible.

Comment

• Geez, forcing it way too much. Time for DD to start using those JV screens instead of going away from them every time and taking on two guys by himself. When you go away from the screen it is incredibly hard for the big to roll in time to make a difference on the play.
                  twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• If we lose this game it is on Casey and Demar. we had a sizable lead, and demar comes in and goes iso

Comment

• This trend of our bench+Lowry lineup dominating the early 4th, then the starters coming back in and us having to squeeze out a tight win is so much fun. Seriously, who would want to just take an easy win?
                      twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

Comment

You post about me a lot. LIKE A LOT. That is a fact lol. But do you man. Its a free country.
                        I actually never do. Tonight is the first night I've finally said something lol. But whatever.
                        I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Wow we really haven't won here in a decade?
                          @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• mjt20mik wrote: View Post
                            If we lose this game it is on Casey and Demar. we had a sizable lead, and demar comes in and goes iso
                            But JV came in too

Comment

This trend of our bench+Lowry lineup dominating the early 4th, then the starters coming back in and us having to squeeze out a tight win is so much fun. Seriously, who would want to just take an easy win?
                              Lowry has to carry a lot of offence with that lineup. It's great for short stretches but he can't handle doing that for more than 4-5 minutes.
                              twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• Doesn't help that the officiating has been dreadful this game

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X