#Don'tFireCasey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Miekenstien wrote: View Post
    this will be another year of growth and improvement but we are looking for the next step now
    Yeah, and if we lose in the first round we can always fire the assistants again.

Comment

Fake Dwane. Can't see your ring in your profile pic

Comment

All aboard the #Don'tFireCasey bandwagon! There's plenty of room!

Anyone?

Anyone?
        The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

Dwane Casey wrote: View Post
          Now rocwell, we both know you're better than this. I mean - it doesn't even rhyme. If you're going to quote an MC, at least give us something that rhymes.
          I'd give you some rhymes if you prove me wrong and fail better...

Anyway...

/OUT

Comment

Haha. That's why they put erasers on pencils. I'm gonna miss this idiot when he's gone.

Comment

007 wrote: View Post
              All aboard the #Don'tFireCasey bandwagon! There's plenty of room!

Anyone?

Anyone?
              No thanks, I'm comfortably sitting in the #FireCasey bandwagon

Comment

i didn't think you could make changes to the defence and the offence (question mark) after last years sweep..... but good on ya.
                in masai we trust

water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

Comment

koncept wrote: View Post
                  i didn't think you could make changes to the defence and the offence (question mark) after last years sweep..... but good on ya.
                  Yep! Now just get those rotations into reasonable shape and we'll be cooking with gas.
                  twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

rocwell wrote: View Post
                    No fucking way. Close this thread now and re-open ONLY IF YOU GET THIS TEAM TROUGH the 1ST ROUND.
                    that is fine and dandy but no comments in the fire casey thread until the playoffs start if we close the season with this winning percentage

Comment

rightsideup wrote: View Post
                      that is fine and dandy but no comments in the fire casey thread until the playoffs start if we close the season with this winning percentage
                      I barely even read that thread man. Too much drama over there.

Comment

Gentlemen, I take this thread back. Continue on as you were.
                        We make mistakes. That's why they put erasers on pencils.

Comment

haha. hell or high water dwane. one game where everything that could go wrong did go wrong and then had a chance.

Comment

Dwane, anyone who abandons you after one loss wasn't really on your side to begin with. Your supporters believe in your overall body of work.

The rest of us, not so much.

Comment

Scraptor wrote: View Post
                              Dwane, anyone who abandons you after one loss wasn't really on your side to begin with. Your supporters believe in your overall body of work.

The rest of us, not so much.
                              ha

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X