how many are cheering for the warriors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

KeonClark wrote: View Post
    Aldridge is very underrated. Much like bosh he sacrificed stats for rings.
    smart guy, i have always liked aldridge (should of been a raptor if i was picking )

he has the money now and came to the same realization as bosh, got to win the ring to get the glory
    i like bosh but i remember he was always maligned for never winning but now look how people talk about it

Comment

I go back and forth on this. I find myself rooting against the Warriors, but then whenever I see a diss from the Bulls or other former players, I hope that GSW doesn't lose again this year.

Comment

Yep, it's really annoying how all these old players get insecure all the time.

I don't know why this happens in basketball, but I don't see it in other sports I follow, soccer, cycling, European basketball for that matter. Old American basketball players just can't stop measuring their dicks.

Comment

Damn Spurs with the HUUUGE win. Amazing. Holding the Warriors to 79 points?! Unheard of!

Comment

Joey wrote: View Post
            Damn Spurs with the HUUUGE win. Amazing. Holding the Warriors to 79 points?! Unheard of!
            did not see the game but in the highlights the attention to detail in guarding curry was unreal!!! These are clearly the two best teams in the association and the western final is gonna be off the hook.

Comment

rightsideup wrote: View Post
              did not see the game but in the highlights the attention to detail in guarding curry was unreal!!! These are clearly the two best teams in the association and the western final is gonna be off the hook.
              ... And the Spurs just lost to the Hornets, and the Warriors are losing in the 3rd to the TWolves. Haha

Comment

they need to be undefeated to beat the bulls record

Comment

I'm rooting for the Spurs in the West so I hope GSW goes crazy and obsessed about breaking records that they'll collapse in the playoffs.

Comment

Down 6, 7 mins to go

Comment

I definitely want to see them break the record

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                      You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

Working...
                      X