X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Joey wrote: View Post
    5 out of 12

Giorgis coming through for me at the end. Haha
    That one was funny cause the name felt so fake..... but I trusted my gut.
    Axel wrote:
    Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
    KeonClark wrote:
    We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
    KeonClark wrote:
    I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

MACK11 wrote: View Post
      Same lool I knew he was real since I've seen him on the Greek National team.
      Really? Oh you'll love this then ... The Raps traded Goran Dragic for him.

Well, we traded our 2nd rounder that was used to pick Goran, for Georgios. We then traded his rights to Dallas fooor ... Ajinca I think?

So Raps were involved in at least 2 of his trades, so I knew he was real, and I knew it wasn't 1. I think the options were 7 and 13 .. I didn't think he'd been traded 13 times, soo BINGO. Lol
      Last edited by Joey; Thu Feb 18, 2016, 07:28 PM.

Comment

Got 6, some tough questions.

Comment

3/12.

Remember guys, you're only allowed to take the quiz once

Comment

6/12 lol

i did not know eddy curry somehow ended up on the wolves during the carmelo trade
            I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

4/12... missed about 4 obvious ones. I fucking love trivia like this, wish I could do it all night!

I got 11/12 on the second quiz though, I feel better about that... Damn that Rajon Rondo question, I should've had 12/12!
              Last edited by Mack North; Sat Feb 20, 2016, 01:46 AM.

Comment

Working...
              X